17-Bippity Baku Back The Fuck Up

(This chapter escalated quickly😬)

I layed my head down at lunch, I didn't even bother to get food.

"Midoriya, are you alright..?" Shinsou said as he and Todoroki were setting down their trays.

"I'm great." I muttered sarcastically.

"Did you get to sleep last night?" Todoroki asked.

I sat up and wiped at my eyes again. "Yeah.. And it was horrible."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Shinsou asked.

I stared down at the table for a moment. "Not really.."

My head was shoved forward and I turned around to see Kacchan standing behind me.

"Go away Bakugou, didn't you get enough yesterday?" Shinsou said.

"No, 'cause this loser is still here. He'd be better off dead." He smirked, looking down at me.

I slammed my fist down and stood up from the table. "You know what? I'm done with your shit," I spat.

He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to be more 'intimidating'. "And what're you gonna do?"

I pushed him off of me, making him glare. "I said I'm done, Bakugou." I gritted my teeth as I stared at him.

He was fuming, smoke emitting from his palms. He ran forward, pushing me against the wall and yelling. "You fucking bastard!"

At that moment, Shinsou and Todoroki intervened, getting on either side of us. "Leave him alone, Bakugou," Todoroki said.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you can't just tell people to kill themselves."

"I don't fucking care, he should do it."

That was enough, I blinked and my eyes were red as he was staring at me. Bakugou pulled away as his jaw dropped. Shinsou and Todoroki let go of him and stared in shock.

"You think I'm still weak, Bakugou?" I hissed. "Do I look weak now? Do I seem scared?"

He tried to speak, but no words came out as tears started to fall from his eyes. He was breathing heavily as he stared my way.

"Midoriya, stop it.." Shinsou grabbed my shoulder.

"Seriously? Why do you think I never used my damn quirk? I'm genuinely interested to know what you think." I shrugged off shinsou's hand and stepped forward, making Bakugou step back and fall to the floor. "Do you think it's because you scared me out of it? News flash: you're nothing compared to the things I see when I close my eyes."

"Midoriya, that's enough." Todoroki stepped in.

"No. It's never enough! He's always putting me down and I'm tired of it!" I stepped forward, making Bakugou continue stumbling back. All eyes were on us at this point. "You tell me to kill myself, to let go of my dreams! You know what's burried in my past so why the fuck do you continue to push me around and make me want to die!!"

"Midoriya!" Todoroki yelled and forcing me to face him. "Look at him, you made your point."

I glanced over at Bakugou who was scared out of his mind. He was completely frozen in terror, staring up at me.

I backed up until I hit the wall and gripped at my hair, realizing what I just said. My eyes went back to normal as I slid down the wall and tears fell down my face. Bakugou got to his feet and ran out of the room. I saw Todoroki looking down at me before he turned in the oposite direction and left too.

"Midoriya, are you alright?" Shinsou knelt down beside me.

"I'm such an idiot.." I muttered. "I don't know what the hell I'm doing."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my thoughts are always contradicting! I don't know what I want anymore. I hate my quirk, it scares peoole, hell, it scares me! I said I would never use it like that, when I was angry, but I just did. And the worst part! The worst part is that it was fun! I can't even seem to remember why I joined the hero course, I've hated my quirk from the moment I got it, what the hell was I thinking would happen when I actually became a hero?!" I rambled.

"Hey, calm down.. Just breathe."

(Bakugou POV)

"I pushed him like you said, but I didn't think he'd actually fucking do anything!" I yelled.

"Come here, my boy," All Might wrapped his arms around me. "I didn't realize he would act either. It was merely a test. I'm sorry..."

"Stay away from him for now, okay?"

I nodded, still terrified. I hate that damn nerd just as much more now. I hated te coward that he was but standing up to me was worse. Not to mention the fear he inflicted.

(Todoroki POV, after school)

"From the sound of it, this Bakugou guy had it coming.."

"You didn't see Midoriya though, Fuyumi, he was angry like.." I sighed. "Like Toya was.."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about, if he truly wants to be a hero, then he'll do what's right."

What she said made sense and I nodded, but another thought came to my mind: what if he doesn't truly want to be a hero?

(Shinsou POV)

"You sure you're alright on your own?" I asked as Midoriya was leaving the school.

"Yeah," he sighed. "Todoroki's mad at me or something, I'm just gonna go home."

"Alright," I watched for a moment as he walked away before I turned in the opposite direction toward my house.

(Midoriya's POV)

I sat in my bedroom against the wall, just looking at the floor.

"You'd be better off dead."

"You should do it."

"Kill yourself, nerd."

I stood up and pulled my journal off of my desk. I quickly flipped it open and found my old razor blade.

I hate myself. I thought. I hate my quirk. I hate Bakugou. I hate school. I hate myself.

I stared down at the blade. It had never been used. It's never peirced my skin, but I thought that maybe today it would. I looked at it and ran my finger gently across the edge. I've left scratches in my arm that lasted only days and found just beads of red. It had never peirced my skin and never made me bleed.

My eyes fell and landed on a small white peice of paper. It had fallen from my notebook when I so carelessly flipped it open.

I set the razor on my desk and bent down to pick up the card. I flipped it over and saw a name and number that had only barely been in the back of my mind since I was handed the paper weeks ago.