Why!!!!

Still Lanie's P.O.V

I got up and walked to Ms.Thorp. "I think you mixed up my name with the wrong person" "really... No I was right  you are with Mr.Perez".I put on a fake smile and walked away. I walked back to my seat being followed by Perez.

" So when do you wanna work on this" He said  rubbing the back of his neck and putting his creepy smile on again. I mentally rolled by eyes replying " when do you want to " I asked. "um..I have time after school usually and we have lunch time"" I'm not giving up my lunch time for you" I replied. "But we can go to my house after school"" OK!"

When the bell finally ran I grabbed my books and sprinted to my locker only to find Duece right there. "Why won't you just leave me alone" I semi yelled at him."what are you talking about, I came back for the necklace I gave to you"he said pointing at the necklace he gave to me last year for my birthday " I snatched it off and threw it at him."have fun with your little hoes" i yelled at him as he walked away. Everyone started to stare."WTF y'all looking at damn leave her alone" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned toward the direction I heard it from only to see Jacob.

"Thanks" I said softly."its ok " he replied going into his locker.

Did I mention his locker was two away from mine.

Jacobs P.O.V

There were 5 mins left in school and as always I asked to go to the bathroom. I walked out the classroom taking the note that I had written at lunch out of my pocket and slid it in Lanie's locker.

Yes, I am her secret admirer. But no matter what happens she can't find that out because she HATES me. There's been a rumor going around that I stalk every girl I see so if she finds out she would think I  stalked her which I don't ....well kind of. 

The last bell rang and  and everyone was running out of the class I rushed to the guys bathroom not even going in and just casually walked back to my locker as I saw Lanie walk up to her and open it. The note dropped out and she picked it up.

Lanie's P. O.V

I opened my locker and another note dropped out. I picked it up and read it.

I think about you , I dream about you, I write about you, you are my true love Lanie Walker . I just wish you could be  Mrs..

-Your Secret Admirer.

And that's where it left off. I really wanna know who this is because they have to be the most generous person ever. I grabbed my stuff and walked to Perez .

I tapped him and he jumped really hard I giggled and then put a serious face on. "You coming home with me? Because if you are my limo is ready to go like as we speak" He nodded his head and followed behind me.

Here goes nothing