Thats crazy

I turned and smiled really big. "Hi, Mr.Perez" i said shaking. "Jacob, you didn't tell me you had guest's" his dad said politely. Wow I can tell he's a bitch. "Actually she was just leaving, her mom called her home to.....umm.. Wash the dishes...right Lanie?" Jacob questioned me. " That's right. She always wants her dishes washed..so nice to meet you Mr.Perez" i said. "Calk me David" he said politely. "OK. By Jake.. Bye Mr..David" I waved. Sasha came running down the stairs waved goodbye, grabbed my hand and we ran all the way back to my house.

~Morning~

I woke up because Sasha's dumb ass was singing loud as hell.

Remember those walls I built well baby their tumblin down and they didn't even put up a fight... They didn't even make a sound.

She sang. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH..YO ASS CAINT SING ANYWAYS WITCHO DUMB ASS" I yelled at her. "You so fuckin mean hoe" she replied."Anyways where we goin today?" She asked. Yep it was Saturday which meant no school!! I decided that we should go to the mall today.

Sasha hopped in  MY shower and started singing again. I paid her no attention. While I waited I grabbed my phone and texted Jada.

@JayandSasharebae: wyo today?

I waited for a response

@iliveforlanie: nun..Wyo

@jayandsasharebae: mall.. Me you sasha GET DRESSED.

@iliveforlanie: iight..pick me up.. Give me 2 hours..

@jayandsasharebae:  iight hurry.

That was the end of our conversation.

I was still bored because Sasha stanky ass takes hour showers. So I decided to go see what my mom was doing.

I ran downstairs to my moms room and it was empty. So I went to the kitchen which was also empty. But I saw one of the maids.

"Hey bahja do you know where my mom is" I asked. " Oh. Sorry Lanie, I forgot to give you this note your mom left" she grabbed a piece of paper from her apron. " Thanks girl" I said. " No prob" she replied and walked off. I opened the note.

Hi baby, mommy and  Ben went on vacation for a couple months, I was supposed to tell you last night but you and Sasha were already sleep. We left early this morning, I left you four debit cards and three credit cards, your extra phone is in my room on the very top of the book shelf, and I asked Bahja to go grocery shopping every other week. I love you a lot. Call me when you get the chance.. See you in 6 months

                             ~Mom

I cried. Six months without my mom is going to be like hell. I love her way too much to live without her for half of a year.

I dried my tears when I heard Sasha running down the stairs." What's the matter boo?" She asked. " My Mon left me for six months, to go on vacation" I said.

" its gone be okay, you got me, Jada and Jacob" she whispered the last name. "Who?" I asked to make sure I heard her correctly. " Oh, come on Lanes I know that you know Jacob likes you.. I mean EVERYONE knows.. And we all know you like him also. I mean seriously what girl have you known that goes to a guys house to make sure he's safe..huh? Huh?.. Right only you.. And you love his love letters also.." I cut her off.

"Wait..what love letters"

"Oh..shit" she whispered.