The Truth part 1

Jacobs P.O.V

One Blow

Two blows

three blows to the face

Once again my dad was beating.

"You bringing people into my house at 12 in the damn morning huh?" He's still hitting me. "I bet not ever see those hoes in my house again you here me?"

I sat there holding my stomach not answering his question which was a bad idea.

"Oh, so now you don't wanna answer me" He hit me right in the face.

I groaned in pain holding my eye. "Now, once again I don't wanna see those hoes again.. Do you hear me" he yelled spitting in my face. "She's not a hoe " I whispered. "What the fuck you say" he yelled in my face again. " She's not a hoe I yelled. "So now you stickin up for bitches, where did you go wrong, oh yea when yah momma had you, get yo stupid ass up and get the fuck out of my house and don't come back. Stickin up for bitches" he laughed. "Yo ass stupid " I got up and walked straight out the door. I didn't care that my face was blood all over my face.

I walked and walked, until I saw the park. I remember when my mom and dad used to bring me here. I sat down on the park bench and a girl sat down next to me. "I'm not interested" she whispered. Was she talking to me? "Jacob, im sorry I just wanna be friends nothing else" she whispered. What was she talking about? I don't even know her.. How does she know my name?. "I'm confused , I don't even know you" I replied. She handed me some papers. I opened them. They were my love letters I gave to Lanie. She looked at me but her expression changed when she saw my face.

Lanie's P.O.V

"All those letters were from Jacob?" I asked Sasha."Yea" she whispered. I got up and walked to my room. I got some jogging clothes and hopped in the shower. I was going to take a walk to clear my mind. I got out the shower, for dressed and walked out the front door, leaving Sasha.

I walked and walked until I seen a big afro sitting on the bench. It was Jacob. I sat down next to him."Im not interested" I whispered. He didn't reply. "I'm sorry Jacob, I just wanna be friends" I whispered again. "Im confused I don't even know you" Oh that makes since, I didn't tell him it was me. I grabbed the notes out of my pocket. Yes I carry them with me gotta a problem. I handed it to him, and turned to him crying, then I saw his face it was all bruised and beaten up.

"What happened" I asked touching his face. He explained to me what happened to me what happened to him. I caressed his face, God he was so fine...wait what?. I was now sitting on his lap facing him. I was still caressing his face.

I laughed." Whats so funny" he asked. "Nothing, its just that you and I were like strangers and now I've broken into your house and I'm sitting on you like this" I said while pointing to my legs. He laughed, but then stopped laughing when he looked at the notes he wrote me in his hand. "So, you didn't even like the letters?" He asked me.

I snatched the notes away from him and started caressing his face again. He looked at my eyes, and then my lips. We slowly leaned in and our lips touched. It was AMAZING, until I heard a voice.

"Hey bitch get the fuck off my man" I broke the kiss, turned around to see "Braces" Adiyah.

She was the nerd of the school. I looked at Jacob and he looked scared. I threw the notes at him, hopped of him and yelled while walking away "You know I thought you would be different, but you're just like the rest if these bitch ass niggas out here, I HATE YOU JACOB!!!" Then I ran all the way home.