Traitor

Flashback over.

So yeah he's my first cousin, I don't want Lanie to find out though because she would probably hate my guts.

"Hey, what's taking you so long" Lanie interrupted my thoughts. "I was on my way back into the room actually" she looked at me with disbelief. "Whatever" she rolled her eyes and walked back into the room. PHEW!! I walked back into the room.

"You guys wanna go to the mall today" Sasha asked."I'm up for that" Lanie looked at me. " yea me too " I said.

~Jacobs P.O.V~

"Uuugh" I groaned in frustration. "Can I have your food" an old man asked me."yea take it" "everyone its time for showers, line up" the lady yelled. I was staying at something like a homeless shelter except it was more like a hotel except we have to follow their rules. I went to my room and grabbed my clothes. I went to the shower do i could be first in line, thank God I was.. I hopped in the shower and washed down my body it stipl kinda hurt to touch the bruises but I needed to wash them. After a nice 20 minute shower I hopped and and got dressed. I was about to go and meet Sasha, Lanie, and Jada at them mall, do they know that nahh!!

I was on my way out the door "Jacob you know the rules, if you leave you have to take someone with you" the lady said. "No, I don't want to I'm going to see my friends" I pledead. "Well fuck this place then.. I'm out"