I like you

Lanie's P.O.V

Next Morning

THANK GOD IM OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE!!! Their food was disgusting!!

"Hurry up slow ass!!" I yelled at Jada. "Are you the one carrying a fucking breathing machine? HELL NO!! So shut the fuck up!!" She yelled back at me.

Yes I'm on a breathing machine. Not one of those small ones though its a tank so its quite heavy, but they say I only have to use it when I need it.

" Whatever Jada!!" I rolled my eyes. She put the tank in the trunk of her car and ran to the drivers side. She opened the door, got in and we drove off.

"So what's happened since I've been gone?' I asked very curious to get the 411. "Nothing really, just Sasha, Jacob and I staying at your house" she simply said. I nodded "cool, wait were have yah slept, I swear foe Jesus my room betta be clean" I said with a lot of attitude.

"Girl yo room is how you left it"  we pulled up in the driveway. "Mmhmm, what the fuck ever" I rolled my eyes.

She parked the car and got out.  I waited for her to open my door and help me, then I seen her run in the house. "What the fuck Jada what about me!!" I screamed as if she could here me.

I opened the door to the car and began to step out. "Lanie getcho' ass back in that damn car and wait for somebody to help you " Jada said. "Witcho' desperate ass!!" She half whispered.

Jacob ran out the house and to the car to help me out. "Come on" he said while picking me up bridal style. "You betta not fuckin drop or i'ma ..Ahhh!! " I screamed as he fake dropped me.  He smiled "haha ,nothings funny!" I rolled my eyes and smiled, admiring his beautiful face. WAIT! WHAT DID I JUST SAY(?).!!

I know its short but I've had a really bad day today.
2 funerals and my oldest brother just went to jail. Next update will be longer PROMISE!! ✌✌✌