I never lie

Sasha's P.O.V

I told this bitch we shouldn't have gone in the first place..but nooo. Ugh if I die she better hope she dies also or IMA haunt her til she do.

"Let me go" I screamed."why so you can spy in me some more" a familiar voice said I looked up and it was Jacob. I sigh in relief.

Lanie's P.O.V

"Omg Jacob I thought you were your dad, I thought I was gonna die" I got up and hugged him.

"I love you" I said

They both looked at me like I was crazy. " what y'all don't know what friend live is geez stop starin you creeps" they both laughed then it got silent.

"So why were y'all stalkin me??" Jacob asked.

"See what had happened was.." I started but got cut if by Sasha.

"This bitch wanted to know what the fuck happened between you and yo dad, so I was like we could spy on him and she was like nah she don't like spyin then my dumb ass begged her so she gave in then we came I got scared and she was like stop being a pussy and I was like fine and..."Jacob cut her off.

"Ok!!!, but can I please speak with Lanie...alone" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Yeah, if you got somewhere for me to go where I won't die, and dont say outside because I don't like the damn dark." Sasha replied.

Jacob led her up a stair case and I heard a door shut. He ran back downstairs and stared me in my eyes. "Lanie I told you he missed, why don't you believe me "he asked very calmly." If that's true why wouldn't you let me see him after "nothing happened"" I said with air quotes. " because you were being nosey, and I didn't want you in my business , we had just met each other, and it was really creepy" he replied slightly angered. " OK well how that you know me tell me" I replied with a slight smirk. " OK. Nothing happened" he said getting in my face" stop lying I said getting closer. " I'm not, I know what happened I was there." He was basically on my lips now. He leaned in and I moved." Ewww, don't try to kiss me" I yelled. " shhhhh, your gonna wake my mom and dad"he replied with his finger against his lips.

I smirked" tell me or I'm gonna scream to the top of my lungs"

"Lanie nothing happened" I opened my mouth and screamed as loud as I could.

I heard a gun cock back. " Jacob who the fuck is in my house" I heard a familiar voice say Jacobs dad walked out of his room and saw me.

OH SHIT!!!!!!