Forgiveness is not a thing.

~ 3 weeks later~

Sasha's P.O.V

We've gone to see Lanie every day now. Hell we even stayed there for a couple days. The doctor says if she doesn't wake up her line will probably go straight in about a week,I'm so scared I don't know what the hell to do. Lanie is my only friend except for Jada and Jacob

We were now all staying at Lanie's house. By all I mean Jada, Jacob, and I. It was 4 O'Clock in the morning and we had nothing to do.

"You guys wanna go see Lanie?" Jada asked. Jacob and I nodded in agreement. We grabbed our jackets and headed to the hospital.

Once we arrived, we hopped out the car and headed to the front doors. We walked to the front desk, signed our names and headed towards her room.

I knocked on the door, not because I thought she would answer  its just respectful. We dropped our jackets and all stood around her. We kneeled and stared. Jada started crying, and Jacob did as well. I just stared.

About 5 minutes into me staring I'm pretty sure I saw one of Lanie's eyes blink as if she were trying to open them. I stared more closely as her eyes opened. I screamed with joy and then covered my mouth. Jacob and Jada stopped crying to see what I was screaming for. I pointed to Lanie and they're tears dried almost instantly. "Can y'all shut up so I can get some damn sleep" Lanie groaned.

We all laughed. Jada sprinted out the door and drug a nurse in. The nurse looked amazed as if saw a miracle.

She ran out, and ran back in with the doctor. His mouth formed and "O" shape.  He shooed us out the door and they began doing tests on her.

We walked out the door, sat in the waiting room and waited anxiously.

Lanie's P.O V

I'm so stupid. Why did I push Chresantos hand so hard. Wait speaking of Chresanto where the hell is he?

I looked up at the nurses and the Doctor who were doing all these tests on me. "Hey um.. Where's Chresanto?" I asked really softly. They looked at me crazy. The doctor looked at one of the nurses. "Who the hell is Chresanto?" He whispered though I could still here him. "He was the driver of the car, the car that was crashed. The car I was in" I said. They still looked at me crazily.  Then their faces reassured. " O!! Chresanto..duhhh!!!" The nurse blurted out. How the hell do you not remember someone from your own hospital. "He's in the next room" the doctor said. " Am I well enough to go see him? " I asked. He may have been a duche but I did crash the car and put him in the hospital. " uh.. Yes follow me" the nurse smiled.

I got up and followed her. We literally walked into the door next to mine. I looked at him, he was already awake. "Hi" I waved slowly. He turned His attention away from the Television and looked at me. He rolled his eyes and turned back to the TV. I walked over to his bed side. " look I'm sorry for crashing the car OK" he ignored me. "Come on you can't be that mad" he looked at me. " look at you you're perfectly fine, as for me u have a broken arm and I torn muscle" he said. " I'm sor-" he cut me off. "I'm not done!  I was the team quarterback! I can no longer play Football!! EVER!! and look at you, you can go back to doing what you do best being a slowzy bitch!" He finished.

WoW! Was all I could think of. A bitch! I had never been called that. Well at least by a guy. He turned his attention back to the Television. "I'm sorry " I whispered and walked out.