im sorry.. forgive me??

I went to sleep with all of today on my mind. Why in the hell would his own dad pull a gun out on him..why would he shoot his own dad..they are crazy..

I woke up to my mom tapping me on my forehead. "WAKE UP LANIE" she yelled. "I'm up geesh."" Hurry you'll miss your bus." I looked at the time 7:30 .oh,crap. I jumped up and brushed my teeth. Then I got dressed.

I wore black leggings with lime green crosses on them, I had on a see through lime green crop top with a black tank top under it. I out my hair in a messy bun and wore my lime green and black high tops and to top it off I wore lime green earrings with a black necklace that had a cross at the end of  it

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. I hugged my dad kissed my moms cheek and ran out the door.

When I got to the bus stop Jacob wasn't there. I got worried because of what I saw his dad do to him yesterday. I heard someone and turned around seeing Jacob talking on his phone. "Yes, I heard you mom, I made it safety, ok .I love you too.bye" he smiled, his smile dropped once he saw me.

I turned around facing the street.every once in a while I would turn around, but he was always staring at the street. God when is this bus gonna come.

The bus finally came. I rushed on the bus and ran to the back, to see no Sasha or Jada.I texted Jada.

@JayandSasharebae: Where are you

I waited and she replied

@Lanieisboo: GIRL, my moms got me sick,uugh she get on my rves I'll call you later boo.

@JayandslSasharebae: Tell momma K we gone fight, kk TTYL BOOB.

Then I texted Sasha

@JayandSasharebae: where areas you???

@iliveforJayandLanie: I'm coming, I stayed at my mans house girl.

After that Sasha walked in the bus and following her was the one and only Ray Lopez.

She plopped next to me."you hoe,you cheated on me with that" I said pointing to Ray." We didn't do nothing..but when we finished talking about our project I was SO sleepy, so I slept in his couch"I gave her the YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED HIM. look.

Jacobs P.O.V

Ray walked in and sat next to me

"What's the matter with you bro" I guess he could tell I was mad. "I think Lanie saw me shoot Carter"" Wait Carter your stepdad""no carter my Bestie" I said in a sarcastic form."my bad bro,but to brighten the mode guess what" "what" "bro I SMASHED SASHA LASTNIGHT" HE said in a whisper yell. "Cool" I said uninterested

"your just mad because Lanie ain't let you in them draws.........AYE LANIE WHY YOU AINT LET JACOB HIT THAT , YOU KNOW HE WANTED TO" he yelled and everyone heard him.

I turn around to see Lanie blushing teapot hard. When she saw me her smile dropped and went to a sad face I'm sorry she mouthed to me it's okay I mouthed she put her thumbs up and turned back to her conversation......,,,.......

In my world she is BAE