Think twice

Lanie's P.O.V

We arrived back at my house, as in 'we' I mean Jacob also, and there was just silence. I'm pretty sure they just wanted to laugh at the the scene at the mall. "Go ahead laugh away" I said. They all busted out laughing, like damn was it that funny.

"I am so sorry Lanie but that shit was funny" Sasha laughed. "Yeah! yeah! whatever!" I said walking up the stairs. "Where you goin?" Jada asked. " I'm about to take a shower fawwk you mean, I'm not keeping this shit in my hair." I replied and went to go take a shower.

Sasha's P.O.V

When Lanie left we started  planning on how to get her and Jacob together. Yes she my bitch but she acts real stubborn when it comes to guys.

"NO No! That'll never work she's to girly for that" I semi yelled. "Well Jacob your gonna have to wing it" Jada said.

I turned on the TV and went straight to ON DEMAND to find a movie. I picked 'Aquamarine' because I love that movie. I went in the kitchen and popped some popcorn, came back sat down and watched the movie..

About half way into the movie Lanie came downstairs. All of our eyes faced her. She looked stunning to be sitting around the house for the rest of the day.  She wore
A plad shirt with yellow skinnys, she had on her black and yellow Jordan boots,with all accessories to match she had on Ray Bans, and she put her hair in a tight high bun with a black headband.

"Where you goin?" I asked . If she needed to wear all that I wanna go to. "Out to eat with Chresanto" she smiled. All of our mouths dropped. I looked over at Jacob who was fill blown red. "Wait Chresanto, the biggest duce in the school?" Jada asked. "He's not a duce he's actually really nice once you get to know him" "But didn't he-"

Beep Beep

"That's him peace out hoes"
And then she left.

Lanie's P.O.V

I went upstairs and took a nice hot shower. I hopped out and went straight to my jawrs to put on some pajamas. I'm not going anywhere else today.

I finally got dressed and then my phone rang.

~Mom~

I answered it excitingly.

"Mom!" I screamed."hey baby!" She answered. "Omg I missed you so much" I said ."I miss you too". She replied. "So what'd you call for, I mean not trying to be rudebor any thing" I asked. " Well I'm in town for today so I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat or something" she asked. "HELLS YEAH I DO"  I screamed."what'd you say?" She asked. "Nothing" I said. "OK be ready in 30 mins  Chresanto will be there to pick you up" she said speeding up the last part."wait Chresanto- "

BEEP SHE HUNG UP!!

Well o well that's my Mom I'll go to see her if the devil was d riving me there! I hurried and changed my clothes and walked downstairs.

All eyes were on me. Did I care nahhh!.

"Where you goin?" Sasha asked. I was about to say where I was going until I looked at Jacob. I was still hurt even though it wasn't his girlfriend he could've told me that. I made up a quick lie.

"With Chresanto" I said. Well that wasn't much of a lie he is coming to pick me up.

I looked over at Jacob who looked HEATED! I lauhed a little on the inside. " Wait Chresanto the biggest duche in the school" Jada asked. Hell yeah is what I wanted to say but I had to think of something else. "He's not a duche, he's sweet and catind, once you get to know him" I almost threw IP when I said that. Now that was a total lie.

BEEP BEEP!

I ran out the door not wanting to answers any more questions. I hopped in the passenger seat, "get in the back!" He demanded

I just sat there. This may be his car but my dad paid for it. He works for my dad if you wanted to know.

"Get in the back" he said again. "Nigga aunt no point in trying to get me in the  back I ain't going so just drive " I simply stated. He huffed and drove off.

"Where did my mom tell you to take me?". I asked . he didn't reply. "Nigga I know you fuckin hear me" I said. No reply. I pulled out my pocket knife and was about to start carving shit in his car. " Ok, Ok! They're taking us to the carnival" he shouted. "What do you mean by 'us' " j asked. He sighed.

"See I kinda told them we were together" he aaidly lowly. "What the fuck, why would you lie like that" I asked. He smiled." It doesn't have to be a lie, we can make it true" he took one hand off the wheel and placed it on my thigh. "Hell nah!!" I shoved his hand.

BAD IDEA!!!

CRASH!!!