No!!!!

We finished the setup to our volcano and then we just ate.

Lanie's P. O.V

"Wait you really slapped her" I laughed. "Yea she had punched me for no reason".

" your not supposed to put your hands on a woman!!!!" I get serious."it was my sister."he replied tryna make me laugh again.I smacked his arm "don't hit your sister"." She's not my real sister..I'm the only child.. She's my moms best friends daughter. "

I mentally rolled my eyes "what time are you going home???". He made a pouty face" you want me to leave already??"I laughed really hard "no,I was just asking because I wanna walk with you,I need to lose weight anyway." "Nah, its cool I can walk by myself" he said nervously. "But I WANNA GO" "NO" We argued for 10mins and guess who won.. ME. "Fine but you can only walk half way and the you HAVE to turn around"

" why,I don't care if your house looks bad or is a little dirty,I'm perfectly fine with that." He looked at me crazy."my house is big and beautiful " he said while gathering his stuff. "OK fine I'll walk half way" I said pouting.

We started walking and he was making me laugh so hard. I never thought I'd get along with "the creep". He stopped walking." You can turn around now,my house is right around the corner" "ok, bye" I said kissing his cheek. His face turned bright red. I giggled. He turned around and walked off.

Because i was so curious I followed him.he walked up to this bug yellow and white house opened the door and immediately jumped back being chased backwards by a big black man(A/N im not racist I'm black).

"Where the fuck were you" he asked him."I had a big project to work on with my friend. " His dad pulled out a gun."I told you to stop doing stupid shit didn't I " "I'm sorry dad please don't shoot me" I closed  my eyes really tight.

BANG!!!