I'll hold you down part 1

~The Next morning~

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up and was still tired as hello. I looked at the clock and it was 2:30 p.m " Damn in slept long" I saidnwhile getting up and stretching. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, "did you know that you're probably the hottest guupy in the world?" I laughed.

I came out about 2 minutes later and Lanie was sitting on the bed. "Hi Lanez" I smiled, she looked up. "Oh hi Jacob, sorry I'm in here I just had to ask you a question and I want the full blown out truth. I don't care if you think it can ruin our friendship, I just wanna know" she looked at me very seriously. I sat on the bed beside her. "Ask me anything" I looked down, knowing exactly what to expect. " Did you steal my gold earrings?" I looked at her confused , and laughed " Sorry, I thought the looked good on me" I said reaching in the jawer and handing her the earrings. She laughed "wow!" She kissed my cheek "thanks" she said,and walked out.

I laid back on my bed and sighed in relief.

Lanie's P.O.V

I know, I know I should've asked him about last night, but I want him yo come to me and tell me about it. I don't want to be that annoying friend that asks a lot of questions, I hate those kind of friends.

I walked back into my room and sat down. Sasha walked in. "What's the matter Lanie?" She put her shoulder over mine."just a lot on my mind" I groaned and laid on my bed. She crawled over me and laid next to me."is this about last night?" She stared at the ceiling. I looked at her " I just wanna know why? Like Marijuana is never the answer, its stupid!" I practically screamed. She sighed " You're right, but that doesn't mean dread over it, just ask him!" I looked at her again " you're right thanks Sasha" I kissed her cheek and left.

Jacobs P.O.V

I was about to get in the shower when Lanie busted in my room. "Tell me" she demanded. I looked at her scared as hell. "Tell you what?" I asked. "Why Marijuana?" She looked as if she was gonna cry. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. She looked at me crazy and ran in the bathroom..with me. "Tell me!" She screamed. I looked at her and reached for the shower handle, she smacked my hand. "Ouch, Lanie you fucking scratched me!" I yelled at her. She smirked  "tell me and you can take your shower" I rolled my eyes and groaned. "It relieves stress,there my answer" I reached for the handle again, she scratched my arm this time "damn it Lanie, that shit hurts" she pointed her finger in my face * that's not an answer, that's one of those bullshit ass answers that everyone gives 'it relieves stress'" she rolled her eyes as she mocked me. She crossed her arms and looked at me. I turned around to walk out the door and she kicked it and locked it." Tell me" she demanded. I laughed "whats so funny" she asked. " you don't care about the weed , you just wanna be alone, in a room with me" she scrunched up her face and scoffed. "Don't deny it, you know you want me" I grabbed her waist. She oushd me off "I don't 'want' you Jacob, what I 'want' is the truth" she crossed her arms and gave me a fake smile. I picked her and put her on the sink. She started shivering " you sure you don't want me" I smiled. She rolled her eyes "posi-" I kissed her, she kissed back.

I knew she wanted me.