AWE <3

Jacobs P.O.V

We got into her limo and the driver drove us to this huge mansion

"WOAH" I said as we pulled up to the mansion. "Yeah its pretty big" Lanie replied smiling her beautiful smile. I smiled back and the car parked.

I opened my door and grabbed my bag."Put that down Jacob " Lanie said."why" I asked suspicious. "Launce will get it, he will not allow you take it yourself anyway." She replied. I dropped my bag and walked behind her. Launce grabbed our bags and opened the door. It was beautiful and HUGE. There were pictures everywhere mostly of Lanie but there are are some of a slightly different looking little girl she was adorable.

"Are you coming" my thoughts were interrupted by Lanie  who was standing on a beautiful staircase. I walked up behind her .I followed her to a room with a big ,"L" on it I was guessing it was hers. She opened it and walked in and I followed behind her.

Her room was HUGE. It had a big bed that was all green and white, two couches one on each side a flat screen wall TV and so much more.

"JACOB" Lanie yelled.

"huh" I asked dumbfounded.

"You are annoying, anyways like I was saying  what do you want to do for science project because I I have no  clue what's going through your head."

I thought for a second.

"Let's do a Volcano"

"Yay and we can put glitter in it" sh screamed as she jumped up and down on her bed.

"Ouch" she screamed.

"Are you OK " I asked scooting closer to her."no my head hurts " she began crying."don't cry" I said concerned about her. She laid down and crawled up into a ball and cried. I had no clue what to do. I reached over to her and moved her so she wouldn't be in a ball anymore. I moved her hair out of her face and wiped her tears."don't cry you'll be OK your not dead "

"It felt like it" she laughed.