Trouble (2)

"Miss, I'm a VIP customer." Ms. Gong said it as if it justified what had just happened. "I advise that you look for a dress in a store that won't leave you broke after shopping."

'Oh my god. I'm new here. I'm not equipped to handle this!' Areum was freaking out.

Lisa, on the other hand, had a small smile on her face, which made the three women around her confused.

"Then, Ms. Gong, I have advice to give you as well." Lisa looked at the portly lady in a condescending manner. "Look for a dress that will actually fit you."

Hearing this, Areum could barely keep a straight face. She looked at Lisa with admiration. Here she was, nearly going out of her mind when Lisa, who was being bullied by two women, remained poised and unaffected.

Respect!

"How dare you!" Ms. Gong fumed, red-faced then turned to Soori. "What are you waiting for? Call security!"

Soori quickly nodded, happy with the turn of events.

'This woman actually insulted a VIP customer. What an idiot.' She thought and called for security.

Outside, Mingyu and Vernon shared a look when two security guards walked in their direction and entered the store.

Mingyu turned to Vernon. "I think Ms. Lalisa is in trouble."

They both rushed inside to see the two security guards closing in on their lady boss. In a split second, they were in between Lisa and the men in uniform. The guards looked at each other. Mingyu and Vernon glared down at them, the deadly aura emanating from the men in suits made the guards take a few steps back.

"What is the meaning of this?! You're scared of two pretty boys?!" Ms. Gong shouted, glaring at the guards. "Do your job! I want her thrown out of this store!"

"Me? Thrown out of this store?" Lisa was amused at the idea.

The stout woman laughed. "You don't know who I am, do you?"

"No, which means you are irrelevant."

"Why you-"

"Please calm down." Areum didn't know what to do to keep the situation from escalating further.

She looked at Soori and saw how triumphant the woman looked. She was obviously not getting any help from her.

'Oh god, oh god, oh god!' Areum continued to panic inside her head.

The security guards couldn't do anything because of Mingyu and Vernon. The other salesladies hesitated to come forward and help. Ms. Gong was the daughter of a famous politician. She could end any one of them if she wanted to. The other customers watched the scene before them, curious as to what's going on.

Ms. Gong pushed Areum away from her forcefully in Lisa's direction. Vernon caught her easily and steadied her. Mingyu rushed towards the rude woman but Lisa called his name and shook her head 'no'. He did as he was told and stopped in his tracks but was ready if the woman was to make another dumb move.

Lisa's eyes narrowed at Ms. Gong. "What makes you think it's okay for you to physically abuse an employee?"

Ms. Gong scoffed. "Is a peasant trying to lecture me?"

Lisa had enough of this woman. She just wanted to shop quietly and go home. She held her forehead and closed her eyes, clearly annoyed.

"How troublesome." Lisa gave the portly woman a dirty look.

Ms. Gong had never been treated like this in her entire life. She was the daughter of a famous politician. This blonde woman was courting death!

She raised her hand to slap Lisa but Lisa caught her wrist. Ms. Gong raised her other hand but it was caught by Lisa as well.