Her Apartment 2

Jeon Jungkook's dark eyes stared at his fiancé's alluring form. Her messy orange hair sprawled out on the bed, her skimpy party dress, the seductive position she was in which was a huge contrast to the innocent expression on her face...

The first time he met Lisa, he found her extremely beautiful. However, her personality was too much. It made her no different from all those women who only had pretty faces and Jungkook found them an annoyance and a bore. His fiancé was a lot more annoyingly persistent than other women when it came to gaining his affections though.

Back then, it had been easy to ignore the attraction he was feeling towards her. Now, with the change in her personality and in himself, it was a different story.

Maybe he should have gotten out of there instead.

To be honest, Jungkook had been hesitant to walk inside Lisa's apartment. He was well aware that she was living alone and the idea of the two of them being by themselves in her home didn't sound like a good one. Still, he knew she was feeling unwell and decided to stay. At least, until he was sure that she would be fine.

He averted his gaze from her and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath in order to calm himself.

This was a huge test against his self-control.

After another deep breath, Jungkook felt more in control when his eyes opened. "Park Lalisa... Are you doing this on purpose?"

A very sleepy Lisa opened her eyes reluctantly and with a confused expression, she asked him, "Huh? Doing what? What are you talking about?"

She shifted in her position to get a better look at Jungkook and grew even more confused after seeing the expression on his face. 'What's his problem now?'

When she saw him walking towards the bed, Lisa grew alert. Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest when Jungkook crawled on top of her. The devilishly handsome man now had both hands on either side of her head and his muscular legs on either side of her slender ones, pinning her on the bed.

What she thought of immediately was to raise the pillow she was hugging to use it as a shield but Jungkook managed to grab it from her effortlessly and throw it away. The furry heartshaped pillow landed pathetically at the foot of the bed. Having the only thing separating her from Jeon Jungkook disappear, Lisa looked at her fiancé in panic.

"What the hell, Jeon?!" She shouted and grabbed another pillow, which Jungkook had grabbed again from her and threw away.

Lisa was not giving up. She reached for another pillow over her head, and another, and another, but Jungkook, like before, easily got rid of them.

He smiled that adorable bunny smile of his, finding his fiancé extremely amusing. "What now, Park Lalisa?"

Lisa's bit her lower lip nervously. 'Crap. I'm out of pillows!'

When she felt her fiancé's rough hands touch her exposed upper thigh ever so slightly, a loud gasp escaped her lips.

The young CEO's eyes lit up in satisfaction when he saw the shocked look on Lisa's face and the beautiful blush that quickly spread across her cheeks. After days of being ignored, he thought that he would not have much of an effect on her anymore. Obviously, that wasn't true. Upon seeing Lisa swallow nervously but show no signs she was going to push him away, his smile turned into a full blown grin.

The engaged couple continued to stare at each other as Jungkook's hand continued to travel upwards agonizingly slow, his fingertips enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin as they slowly inched higher and higher, only stopping when they successfully reached the soft red fabric that was her lingerie.