Her Apartment 3

Hi.

So uhh... Next week turned into next year...I can't even with myself. I'm sorry, you guys. Feel free to virtually slap me... or not. Please don't. (._. )

Here's Her Apartment 3... Finally, after a zillion years. 😂

---

Jungkook only planned to pay his fiancé back for flashing her underwear at him. He wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine. And so, with a mischievous glint in his eyes and a smirk on his handsome face, the young CEO approached the bed and climbed on top of the orange-haired woman, pinning her on top of it. He only wanted to tease her...

He had no idea that it would backfire on him.

Jeon Jungkook always found Lisa to be very beautiful but had not realized how, in the span of a few months, his attraction towards her had grown so much... to the point where he even had to struggle to keep control of himself... Having his hands on the smooth skin of her thighs did not make it any easier for him.

But, with much effort, he managed.

This never happened to him before.

To be safe, he once again asked Lisa to change her clothes, but the woman was so damn stubborn... which led to his fiancé's current situation.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he watched Lalisa Park struggle against the confinement of the yellow duvet.

I mean, back at The High Life he had been wanting to cover her with several layers of blankets anyway.

"This..." Lisa couldn't believe the situation she was in. "Aren't you supposed to be a person feared by many?! How could you do something as childish as this?!"

In response, Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly.

Lisa glared at him while trying to wiggle out of the blanket. She tried to unroll herself, but Jungkook sat himself in the middle of her bed so there was no space for her to do so. She tried to loosen the duvet by jumping up and down while lying flat on her tummy... it looked like she was doing the worm dance while rolled up in the blanket. The scene was too funny that Jungkook couldn't contain it anymore...

He burst out laughing.

This was the very first time Lisa had ever seen this man laugh. She looked at him with a mixture of surprise and fascination. As of the moment, her fiancé looked nothing like the cold, aloof CEO of Jeon Enterprises. His eyes twinkled and they crinkled at the corners as he held his stomach. His laughter echoed throughout her small apartment. He looked relaxed and a lot more approachable when he laughed. It was much, much better than that frosty expression he wore 24/7.

For the nth time tonight, Lisa felt the butterflies occupy her stomach. She silently cursed him for being too damn goodlooking then shot her jerk of a fiancé a dirty look.

"Are you laughing at me?! You just wait til I get out of this!" She threatened.

"Keep trying. It's funny." He replied, grinning.

Lisa thrashed around while shouting, "Get me out! Get me out of this, Jeon!"

"You're being too loud, you know. You're going to end up waking up your neighbors."

'Whose fault is that exactly?! Does this jerk expect me to keep myself quiet under these circumstances?!' Lisa thought. She then took a deep breath and tried a different approach. She swallowed her pride and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Pretty please get me out of this?" She said, eyes teary and batting her eyelashes  at him for effect.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No."