On Set (2)

TWO UPDATES TODAY 'CAUSE IT'S WHAT YOU GUYS DESERVE! 😚

Actually, you deserve more but I'm a slow writer. Sarreh. (._. )

___

Mina entered the room, panting. "Manager, according to the crew, all of the other dresses are missing! What do we do?! Bambam's almost done with his scenes and it'll be Miss Lisa's turn to film soon! What if the shoot gets held up because of this?!"

Mina bit her lower lip and slumped down on a chair looking defeated.

"This is Choi Yoojung's doing, no doubt. She ruined your dress and probably bribed someone to take the other ones away." The manager sighed and then shot her artist a questioning look. "Is she purposely making things hard for you because of Bambam?"

"That, and we met at a party once. I don't really feel like going into detail right now." Lisa waved her hand nonchalantly and then flashed her manager and Mina a smile. "Why do the both of you look so worried?"

"How come you aren't? We don't have enough time to send someone to get you a replacement dress before you start filming."

"Unnie, this-" Lisa gestured to her stained dress. "-is child's play." She said to her manager and then held her hand out to Mina. "Mina, hand me my phone please."

Once Mina gave Lisa her phone, the orange haired woman searched for Chaeyoung's number in her contacts.

So what if her dress was ruined? Lisa had nothing to worry about. Her sister was a fashion designer, for Pete's sake!

"You done with your shoot already? That was fast." Chae said upon answering Lisa's call.

Chae and Lisa agreed to meet that day after her shoot so the younger sibling could tell her unnie all about her day. They planned to hang out and head to Lisa's apartment afterwards for a sleepover. Unsure of what time the filming would end, Chae told Lisa that she would be waiting for the shoot to finish at a nearby café.

"Not yet. I have an emergency." Lisa replied. "I need a dress."

"What kind?"

"Formal."

"No problemo." Chae replied.

Park Chaeyoung had clothes for different occassions in the trunk of her car. Every single piece was designed by Chae herself. Lisa didn't know why her sister brought different clothes with her all the time. She just assumed it was a fashion designer thing and never asked. Maybe she should start doing the same thing just in case something like this happened again.

"Thanks, Chae."

"Did something interesting happen on set?"

Lisa sighed. Chaeyoung was always quick to pick up on things. "How fast can you get here? I'll tell you when you arrive."

Chae looked at her watch. "Five to ten minutes!"

When Chae hung up, Lisa handed the phone back to Mina. "My sister's coming to my rescue. She'll be here soon. Could you wait for her outside and bring her here, Mina?"

"Of course!" Mina nodded, happy that their dilemma was gone just like that. "What does she look like?"

"If you see a fabulously dressed redhead, that's her."

Mina immediately left Lisa and the manager and headed out the building to wait for Chaeyoung. Meanwhile, the manager let out a sigh of relief but at the same time felt bad that she wasn't able to solve her artist's problem for her.

Lisa saw the complicated expression on her manager's face. "What's wrong, unnie?"

The manager was silent for a while before speaking in a soft voice. "It's my job to protect you..." She trailed off.