She's Back

All the comments from the last chapter inspired me to write another one so... HERE YOU ARE! <3

___

Yoojung could not believe her eyes. They nearly popped out of their sockets when she saw the recent post on Golden Era's page.

"Hello!

Recently, everyone seems to be in a frenzy regarding the dating rumors about Bambam and our new artist, Lisa so this post is made to address said rumors.

We have talked to both parties and they have denied being romantically involved with each other or anyone. The two have explained that they are friends who grew up together and nothing more.

In relation to this matter, we would like to remind everyone about one of our company's golden policies: Golden Era artists are not allowed to date people within the company.

Believe nothing in what you hear and only half of what you see.

There will always be rumors and we cannot stop them from spreading but Golden Era Entertainment will always clarify the truth.

That is all."

How could this be?!

She had not expected the company to make such a move to help a rookie artist!

Her phone's notification tone sounded, letting Yoojung know that Bambam had just made a new post.

She was not really feeling like going through his social media at the moment but, out of habit, she clicked the notification immediately and then ended up regretting it.

Bambam's Instargram post was a picture of him when he was around five or six years old. He was with a girl his age, and both were bathing in a small inflatable pool. Although they looked a lot younger and their hair colors were different, anybody would be able to tell that it was Lisa and Bambam.

The photo had more than a thousand likes despite only being posted a minute ago. It was captioned, 'Pals since 199x'.

Yoojung's eyes flashed dangerously as she read the comments in the comment section.

"WAIT WHUUUTTTT HOLD UP! PALS? So they really weren't dating?!"

"They're so cuuuute! I'm ded-"

"GLAD I WASN'T ONE OF THOSE WHO JUST BELIEVED WHATEVER THE MEDIA BE SPEWING! And wow, this pic is so precious!"

"OMG SAME. Unlike the others who kept commenting malicious stuff, I actually waited for more news."

"Look at their faces! These goofballs crack me up!"

"BAMBAM HELPING CLEAR THINGS UP WITH THIS ADORABLE POST. MY BAMLISA HEART. ♡"

Choi Yoojung angrily threw her phone at the wall, shattering it into pieces.

Just last night, the famous international security company MJS released a statement regarding one of their employees having an affair with a rookie actress. They had video evidence to prove that their bodyguard and Lisa were not being intimate in any way and that the viral photo of the actress and her personal bodyguard had been taken from a questionable angle. In addition, they stated they would investigate the person responsible for the photo and spreading malicious rumors, trying to damage the reputation of their company.

That was the reason why Yoojung had not been able to sleep. How was she supposed to know that Lisa's bodyguard was from the esteemed Min and Jung Security?! What did Lisa need a bodyguard for anyway?!

And now, with Golden Era and even Bambam making a post, Lisa's name had been fully cleared!

Yoojung huffed in anger, grabbing things and throwing them everywhere! She was furious at the turn of events and this was her way to vent her anger. Once she was calmer, her eyes stared at her reflection in the mirror of her vanity. Her hair was messy and there was a slightly crazy look in her eyes.