two.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
TWO.

i

woke up and took a shower. i wore a simple light brown sweater and black shorts, i only wore comfortable clothes today since the weather seems nice. i did a messy bun for my hair.

boop pls imagine that the hairis half red and half white

is half red and half white.
— author !¡

"hey shoto."

"hmm?"

"do you think...mom is okay?"

"stop bringing her up. we don't talk about her in this household y/n."

"i-i'm...sorry i just miss her don't you?" he turns to me after finishing buttoning his shirt, "i do but it's kinda a triggering topic for me." he sighed. i look down and he walked away grabbing his bag "let's go. we don't wanna be late." he said. i wipe my tears away and grab my white backpack, i walk behind him slowly.

we finally reach UA and it felt so unreal my eyes had stars as i stare at the prestigious school, i slightly smile not wanting people to see me smile i had to keep a low profile. i walked inside the gate and felt the air hit my sugar-like skin. as i was walking i saw the vegetable headed guy and he was talking to a cute girl with short and brown hair.

i remembered what he did at the sludge incident, i really expect a better future for this guy wonder if we'll be close friends. i brush the thought away and processed inside the academy,

i sat beside shōto since i don't really feel like being away from my brother yet plus we don't know anyone from here. the other person at my other side is a guy with glasses.

"welcome to my show! everybody say hey!" present mic shouted but only to receive silence but i shouted hey mentally. as he was explaining stuff about the bots we're gonna fight with has different amount of points depending on the type of bot.

i look behind to see a muttering vegetable causing me to giggle at how nervous he is to make him say nonsense things.

the guy beside me had a question and said how vegetable was noisy, i rolled my eyes on him since green guy didn't mean it why would he embarass him. i was back to reality when mic said to prepare ourselves and go to place where the entrance exam will take place in.

all of the students were finally infront of the gate as i walk further i suddenly got pushed actually no, i got kicked at the back hard. i fell forward making my knees hit the solid ground hard, i squinted my eyes at the pain not wanting to scream or show pain.

the person behind me walked pass by me and my jaw dropped as i saw the person right in front of me, it was the spikey guy. my eyes starts twitching in anger, i stood up and faced him while he looked at me satisfied "what? you were in the way fucking extra."

i look down and sighed, i shook my anger away and quickly walk away because i don't want any problems now.

when i walked away i found myself to meet the cute girl earlier that was talking to vegetable guy, i went to her and introduced myself "h-hey i'm todoroki y/n." she giggled and did the same.

"oh hello y/n! my name is ochaco uraraka i look forward into being friends with you!" i gave her a small smile feeling good to have a new friend like her.

the thoughts and our talk stopped as the exam suddenly started 'shoot i was caught off guard' i thought and shook my head. i ran inside and uraraka also ran, we both part our ways and i start to search for any bots. i saw one bot and it was the 2 point bot, i didn't hesitate to eliminate it and gained points.

after a few minutes i already got 45 points but i couldn't find any bots anymore so i changed location, i saw one bot and licked my lips 'got you--'

"DIEEEEEE!" a familiar shout rang into my ears and the bot exploded, my eyes twitched again. i glare at the spike guy and he gave me a teasing smile.

"that was mine you fucking twat!" i shouted in frustration he only laughed and glare at me "first come first serve loser." then with that he dissapeared. i got stressed at his disgraceful manner but i remembered that the exam is more important than a shitdick right now.

i continue to search for bots and heard a scream from the opposite direction i didn't hesitate to run for it 'shit someone's in trouble i gotta help.' i thought. i saw the pink skinned girl that has a melt quirk near a giant bot which i assume to be the zero point one. my eyes twitched at the sight, i took a deep breathe and made a run for it.

"DIEEEEEEEE GO TO HELL!" i shouted and froze the bot,after freezing it i quickly threw my flames at it causing it to explode because of too much shit it got since it's cold then hot. while the bot was falling i ran to the girl and carried her away from the zero bot.

after that i made her sit and i let out a sigh "that was tough." i softly said while panting "you were amazing y/n thank you!" she cheerfully said and hugged me.

i was shocked since no body gave me a hug other than my brother and mother. i smiled sheepishly feeling relieved.

my vision suddenly start to turn blurry without knowing i was knocked out.

END OF
CHAPTER.