thirty seven.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

CHAPTER
THIRTY SEVEN.

as we walk back to the cabin i kept hearing sounds at the trees so i stopped walking and let the others continue without noticing, i look back at the dark forest and walk towards where the noise was coming from. "is anyone in there?" i ask in a calm voice thinking that maybe there's a student left.

i then heard a weird laugh coming up the trees, i look up but there wasn't anyone in there nor around me.

i let out a sigh thinking it's just my imagination, suddenly there was a sound coming from the bush as if someone was moving. i went near the bush ready to fight what was in there,but to my surprise it was just a little puppy with torquoise and gray eyes just like mine. it was a pomeranian puppy.

i chuckle at how cute the puppy was and felt bad that it's alone out in the forest, i put it in my arms and caress its soft fur.

"i'm gonna keep you little puppy i don't want you to get cold out here." i said and rub my nose into its nose. i turn it upside down to see if it was a guy and indeed it was.

i turn around to get back and catch up with the others but someone covered my mouth making me collapse everything was black.

i

open my eyes but all i see was the forest and people talking i couldn't feel anything as i was locked in something, the puppy was still in my arms sleeping peacefully i smile at the puppy.

i look back around my surroundings and i was shock to see the black haired villain and a guy with black and gray costume, it was like a spiderman low budget.

i also saw toga with the three villains, i suddenly felt trembling as i feel like the place i'm in is moving. suddenly i was infront of a face of another villain it had a weird mask, "i got endeavor's daughter i'll come back to get the bird guy and the explosion boy." it said making me widened my eyes. i stood up and smash on it but it had some kind of wall.

"good job i'm gonna keep her go get the other two they'll be a big help." the black haired guy said and the mask guy handed me over to him, i saw the mask guy holding two marbles and realized that i was in a marble like that.

i continue to punch it hoping that it would budge but it wasn't any good, i fell on my knees and start to cry.

my sobs made the puppy wake up and i look at him with sad eyes, "what am i gonna do?" i ask myself while caressing the puppy as it let out whimpers.

"i should name you suki." i chuckled and ruffle its head and it smiled,suki cuddled in my lap and i look forward to see the black haired guy.

"hey dabi how do you know y/n?"
toga asked.

"shut up toga she can hear us go mess around with twice." dabi said in a cold voice while looking into my direction as if it's looking in the marble but it can't see me.

'this dabi guy knows me?' i thought and furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity.

"but you two look alike too is she like your sibling? now that i think about it touya has been missing, what if it's you?" twice asked making me widened my eyes.

'touya hasn't come back ever since our father abused him so much.' i thought with wide eyes.

touya?

‎‎

END OF
CHAPTER.