fifteen.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎‎

CHAPTER
FIFTEEN.

after the cavalry battle it was finally finals, i was against kaminari. i giggled at the thought of kaminari's face when he reaches his limits,i shook my head and went to join the others to watch the first battles before my turn. i sat beside bakugo, i was between him and midoriya.

i look at midoriya and he looks back at me i noticed his flustered reaction and i chuckled at him, poking his nose making his blush spreading across his cheeks. i heard a someone angrily groan and look to my right to see an angry sea urchin.

"damn it stop flirting ya shits!" he rolls his eyes, i sighed and rolled my eyes.

'shigaraki you must watch carefully.' the familiar voice suddenly popped in my mind, it was kugori's voice. i look down holding my head feeling a pang of dizziness, my shoulder started to hurt once again but i was sure it's fully recovered.

i felt someone touched my shoulder amd i was now facing katsuki i widened my eyes to see the worry in his red beautiful eyes, "are you okay y/n?" he asked while analyzing my face to make sure if there was any scratches or injuries. he lifts my chin up and raised his eyebrows.

"y-yeah i'm okay bakugo you don't have to be worried." i replied feeling my face heat up knowing that i look like a complete tomato now, he sighed and pats my head "good. if something's wrong don't hesitate to tell anyone and go to the nurse you baka." and poked my nose before drawing his attention back to the arena.

i was completely dumbfounded– no maybe flustered? shy? why was my heart beating so damn fast?

i squeezed my eyes shut and when my heart beat was normal i look back to the arena to watch. after a few battles it was almost my turn to be against up with kaminari, i stood up and bid them goodbye. i saw katsuki giving me a slight smile but it was soon replaced by a grimace when todoroki teasingly smiled at him.

i went to the waiting room to gather some encouragement and took a deep breathe finally relaxing, i stood up and walk to the halls but was stopped by my tracks when a huge muscular guy was infront of me.

"oh what do we have here? y/n todoroki huh you're no match to your brother, you're just a weak shit just give up." i clench my fingers into my palms tightly in anger, my eyes twitched as i felt a pang on my chest at my own father's statement.

"are you hurt? see you're that weak i don't even know why i ever had a daughter like you!" he said slightly rising his voice at me, i tried not to tear up and managed to not. i look up to him with a glare but was greeted with his palm making contact to my cheeks, that's when tears started flow. i felt hopeless and unworthy, i couldn't keep myself being strong when i'm facing him.

"endeavor you can't just force your daughter like that, i'm 100% sure your daughter would make a great hero. you can't see the courage and potential in her because you set your standards too high,

wake up endeavor your children can't live up with your expectations and orders they have own decisions and they can build up their own skills and quirk on their own. you don't know how amazing this angel is,

so please stop hurting her feelings just wait and see how she stands up infront of everyone as a real hero." my eyes widened as i hear izuku's voice behind me, i look behind me to meet his orbs.

we smiled at each other and my tears continued to fall down, he bought me into his arms embracing me into a warm hug that i need so much. we both heard my father click his tongue and walks pass us "endeavor you know i'm not all might right?" midoriya asked before turning his back at father. "obviously no–"

"todoroki-kun and y/n is not you either."

END OF
CHAPTER.