thirty nine.

‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
THIRTY NINE.‎‎

‎‎

after getting captured i wasn't able to keep awake after all that so i ended up falling asleep, i slowly open my eyes and hear shouting.

"fucking let us go!" katsuki shouts in anger trying to break free from the chains, i sat down and felt my hand chained like katsuki's. i felt numb as i look into them i couldn't say anything so i stared at the with an expressionless face.

i raised at eyebrow at them, "you're finally awake y/n/n." dabi said with a smirk walking towards me making bakugo more angry, "stay away from her bastard!" i look at katsuki in worry he was hurting himself with the chains on his hand.

[ y/n/n is your nickname uwu. ]

i shook my head at him telling him that everything is alright and he shouldn't worry about me. i look back to dabi who was now infront of me, he held me by the chin "why don't you join us?" he asks.

my eyes twitched at his question and i turn my head away giving off a refuse as an answer, "we'll have to force you to join then." a voice behind him said and i widened my eyes as the voice was familiar.

shigaraki stood up and went closer to me with a knife on his hand, "shigaraki can i do it instead?!" toga popped out of nowhere with her creepy smile again while giggling.

"fine make sure you get better cuts, cuts that will hurt her." shigaraki said before giving the knife to her and sat back to where he was earlier, dabi stood beside my letting toga take his place so she can get near me better. "don't fucking hurt her go shi-ne stupid villains!!" katsuki shouted again raging on his chains but it was no use. "katsuki just...shut up don't worry about me, it's better than them hurting you..." i gave him a weak smile. the next thing i did was let out a horror scream as i felt a cut on my stomach.

i bit my lower lip to restrain my screams, she continues to give me cuts while i let out shaky and muffled screams completely ignoring katsuki's angry shouting, it was better to get the pain than letting him get hurt.

after a few minutes of the torture she finally stopped and licked the knife with my blood on it, she lets out a giggle and walks away. "now y/n i'm gonna ask you again, join or die?" shigaraki asked emphasizing the die word. i look at katsuk i who is gritting on his teeth and shook his head saying 'no'

my tears starts to fall down finally thinking of an answer, "i'm so sorry katsuki." i apologized.

"i-i'll join the l-league of villains i-if you let him g-go..." i said. katsuki widened his eyes and clenched his fists "stop protecting me damn y/n!" tears formed on his eyes as well and his head fell down, he was looking down while crying. shigaraki was about to make a remark but there was someone knocking on the door.

"pizza delivery!"

END OF
CHAPTER.