twenty six

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
TWENTY SIX.
 ‍ ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

i wore the scarf and it hid the hickey, i joined the others at the kitchen. i planned on making (f/f/n) since it's my specialty that my mother thought me when i was young, i remembered how she was so proud when i perfectly made it on the first time.

i smiled at the memory before i grab the things i need, i start to chop the ingredients i'm actually good at cooking so it was easy for me.

[ boop f/f/n is favorite food ! ]

after a few minutes of cooking i pause to look at the others, bakugo was helping asui at chopping i was kind of jealous, pouting at the sight of them i rolled my eyes and went to kirishima.

he was having trouble with tasting so i went to help, "uh y/n! can you taste this for me?" he asked with a shy expression on his face.

i nodded and he grabbed a spoon to taste it, he scoops on a small amount and brings it infront of my mouth, as i open my mouth to take the spoonful, a hand covered my whole face.

"it's delicious weird hair now shoo this is my girl." a husky voice said,he took the spoonful instead.

"oh bakugo! y/n was just trying to help besides i have other girls." kirishima winked making my eyes twitch.

i felt a dark glare and finally realized katsuki staring at me, actually he's glaring at me i don't know why. i look at him with a innocent look not knowing what i did wrong, he clenches his fist "you don't even know?!" he angrily shouted, i apologized quickly and in a soft manner. "sorry but i still don't know why." i gave him a apologetic smile while scratching the back of my neck.

he rolls his eyes as i walk back to what i was cooking and made a continuation. after more minutes i was finally done with my f/f/n i was excited and nervous what the others will think, midoriya helped me with preparing while i went to help the others at cooking.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

everyone sat on the chair infront of the table with the delicious sight of meals that everyone worked hard on, all of us are already hungry after the hide and seek. we then started to eat, i first took the food i made because i missed the taste of it.

it always reminds me of my mother, a smile was planted on my face when i took my first bite.

i happily munch on the different foods and when i finally finished eating i stood up with my plate and put it in the kitchen, i let myself fall into the soft couch and close my eyes. i suddenly felt a presence infront of me so i open my eyes, bakugo is holding a glass of water out to me.

i took the water from him and drank it i look at him and smiled "thank you katsuki." he gave me a soft pat at the head and sat beside me, i comfortably lean my head on his shoulder and i was surprised he was alright with it.

"katsuki why were you mad earlier?" i ask him my head still on his shoulder.

"weird hair was flirting with you." he shrugged and i raised my eyebrows. "eh? you were the one who was flirting with tsu." i mentally cursed at him, he didn't even noticed that he was doing that and got over mad with me helping kirishima.

"oh so you're jealous babe?" he looks at me with a mischievous smile and i look back at him, i frown it annoyance as he smirks at me. "since when did we get in a relationship dimwit calling me babe all of the sudden fuck off." i said in toxic turning my back at him like a kid that doesn't get what she wants.

"y'know i love you right? whenever you're ready i'll be happy as fuck to get that sweet 'yes' no one can ever replace you from me." he said and caress my hair from the back. i shiver at his soft touch liking how he softly caress my hair, "katsuki i love yo--"

"guys let's play thruth or dare!" kirishima interrupted my confession and i quickly stood up with a huge blush on my cheeks, completely avoiding bakugo but ended up sitting beside him.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍