four.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
FOUR.

"y/n should we go out today?" todoroki asked while eating noodles, we're currently staying at my room doing our own thing. he's eating noodles while reading a book while i play games at my nintendo switch.

"nah. i'm too lazy to even stand up." i lazily answered without looking at him and continue to focus on my nintendo, i was laying down at his bed my head sticking out at the edge of the bed while eating snacks.

we would always stay in my room or his room every weekend, dad is always busy so he rarely shows up in home. when it comes to our food i would cook sometimes or either of us has to buy.

" master lend me your power. "

a voice rang in my head making me sit down with wide eyes. i held my head because of the sudden shock and i could feel myself shaking, "what's the matter?" todoroki looks at me tilting his head. i shook my head and wave my hands at him "it's nothing. i'll go out to buy our food, i don't feel like cooking today." i said and stood up.

i wore a black sleeveless and red jacket with white shorts for the bottom. i also wore white sneakers, "i'll go to the grocery store and buy everything we need for the next few days, i'll go buy our food too so i don't have to cook today." i told todoroki after changing in my room, he then gave me a nod and i went out with my phone and money.

as i walk to the grocery store i started to think why the guy with a hand on his face keeps on flashing on my mind when i haven't seen him in personal. what does he mean by

"master lend my your power?" i shook my head not wanting to think about it anymore, after a few minutes i finally arrived in the grocery store.

i start to put the things we need like fruits, vegetables, etc. i also bought snacks and drinks since we do need it if we're hungry, i walk to the candy section and my mouth started to water with a blush.

'c-candies o-oishi...' i thought with a sneaky smile i reach my hand for it but a hand slapped it away.

my vision got darker and glare at whoever slapped it, "oh hedgehog." my face got cleared in confusion.

"candies are bad for you stupid." he said but i shruged "who cares i want candies." i got five packs of candies and put it on my cart.

"why are you here though?" i ask him with my raised eyebrow he pointed behind me and i looked around, "hello there beautiful one!" a bright looking lady that looks around 30's smiled at me.

"shut it old lady she's not beautiful!" bakugou shouted with the fires at his background and dark eyes, "shut up you kid! i'm sure you like this girl!" the girl glared at him and walk to him to smack his head which caused me to laugh non-stop.

"huh?! stop laughing you fucking loser!" and with that he got another slap at the head, i knew that time that i was gonna die from laughter.

" todoroki y/n huh? join us."

i suddenly stopped laughing when the voice spoke again i look down with a gasp and my hands started to shake,

"oi shit head what's the problem?" katsuki asked and i could feel the worry in both of them "o-oh it's nothing." i gave him a slight smile and the woman walkded up to me.

"my name is mitsuki bakugou and i'm katsuki's mother it must be a coincidence to see you here beautiful one!" she smiled at me and pats my head, i blushed at her kindness "i-i'm todoroki y/n and katsuki is my friend." i introduce myself with a warm smile.

"oh i have to go my brother is probably waiting for me sorry mitsuki. i'll see you soon please take care of Katsuki!" i smiled and went to the cashier. i paid for everything and before leaving i went to the nearest food store and bought some for shoto and me, i took a taxi to home and finally prepared our food so we can finally eat for dinner.

END OF
CHAPTER.