twenty nine.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
TWENTY NINE.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

after watching the movie i already felt sleepy so i excused myself from the game so i can sleep early, i wasn't the type of person to stay up at such late hour plus sleep is my thing. i yawn as i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, i washed my face and change into my comfy pajamas.

everyone already went outside to play hide and seek, i wished i could play but i would break down into sleep when i did.

i decided to go at the balcony to gaze at the stars, as i made my arrival at the balcony i peacefully let my arms rest at the bars while my eyes gaze up the sky. the cold air hitting my soft skin felt free and cool, i suddenly felt warm arms wrapping at my waist and the person snuggled at my neck.

"those stars look beautiful like you." katsuki said making me smile "you're such a big joker." i replied denying the fact that i'm beautiful, i was no near from the word beautiful.

he frowns and looks at me from behind "you are don't fucking deny it. you're the most beautiful woman for me." he said again i couldn't make a remark about denying so i stood quite enjoying the warmth of his embrace.

"you're like a moon y/n." he said making me hum in response a sign of confusion, "i would be the stars, i'm surrounding you so i could protect you. you're the moon of the night beautifully shining at the night, it's like i'm your shining armor." a blush spread through my cheeks and smile wide.

"since when did you become cheesy hedgehog?" i teased making him shout into my ears, "damn it atleast fall for it!" he grimace and pouts in anger.

"i already fell for you dummy." i said and turn around to look at him, i tip toed and kissed him on the cheeks.

you're my star,
katsuki bakugo.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍