thirty six.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
THIRTY SIX.

"move and you'll get a taste of my flames, you don't want your student dead. right shota?" the villain said making aizawa grit on his teeth but it turned into a smirk,

"not too smart huh?" he said and activate his quirk making the villain lose his quirk. "fuckery fucking fucker." the villain cursed i took the opportunity to grab him by the shoulder with my right hand and froze him but he was fast enough to escape and he suddenly disappeared.

"i lost him damn it!" i shout in frustration fire forming in my left hand.

"y/n most importantly mandalay and the other pussycats with the remainder of class 1-a have been also attacked, stay here as i go and help it'll be too dangerous to go there now we don't know how many of them are here. we just encountered one." aizawa said i couldn't make any remark instead i obeyed.

as mr.aizawa took off i stood infront of the cabin thoughts filling my head.

after a few minutes i was bought into reality when mr.aizawa came back with kota on his hands, "sensei! kota!" i shouted and approach them.

"y/n i told you to go inside if something happens to you it would be dangerous!" mr.aizawa scold me but i couldn't care less, i walked pass him and sighed.

"i'm sorry but i won't let everyone fighting and getting hurt out there, i'll protect them even if it means getting myself into danger." i declared. before he could say anything i rush to the forest, i suddenly got a message from mandalay's telepathy.

"students from class a and class b are given permission to fight back in order to protect yourselves, please be alive and come back safe." my lips curve into a smirk and continue to run. i ended up into meeting asui and uraraka but my eyes widened when i saw a small wound on uraraka's arm and her leg, tsu also got a cut from her tongue.

i ran to them but i felt a sting on my neck as it's the only part i have that is open since i was wearing a jacket.

"y/n-chan!" uraraka shouted worried that i got injected by some kind of machine, i widened my eyes when i realized it was the girl from yesterday.

"you're the the girl from yesterday!" i shout feeling my blood being sucked by the machine. i quickly held her by the shoulder and froze her, she was quick enough to dodge me and slightly slashed on my cheeks leaving a small but long cut on my cheeks as blood come out from it.

"why can't you just die? you're really cute so why don't i have fun with you before i kill you?" she let out a crazy laugh, well expected from a maniac villain. "you can hurt me instead." i said flames forming in my left hand while my right arm starts to freeze. "but you can't kill me bitch." i remove my jacket and let it fall on the floor.

"i like your pretty face y/n our dabi boy is really right about you being a cutie, i want to get a taste of your blood and see how you die. let's be friends! my name is toga!" she said and charge towards me, i was gonna blast flames at her but i was interrupted by mandalay's telepathy again.

"kacchan is one of the villain's target please get safe defend yourself." i widened my eyes when i got the news of my boyfriend being a target of the villains, before i could dodge toga's attack she cuts through my left arm and screamed in pain. i quickly reacted by blasting a flame at her in which she dodge in swift.

i held my left arm to stop the bleeding but felt the same machine injected to my right arm and felt my blood getting sucked, but she stopped when the others arrived.

mezo, shōto, midoriya, tokoyami,
and katsuki.

he removed the machine from my arm and quickly ran away from us, katsuki ran towards me and held my arm.

"shit i'm sorry for being late." he said and grabbed my jacket, he slightly burned a part from it so he could remove a right amount of cloth to stop my arm from bleeding. he tied it on my left arm and wipe away the blood from my cheeks and right arm with my jacket.

"i'll be fine bakugo we need to keep you safe from the villains you're their target." i said and caress his cheeks.

he held my hand and gave it a squeeze "damn those villains they won't get anyone especially me!" he shout in anger and help me get up.

"let's head back we need to keep kacchan safe." they talked about keeping bakugo safe and he was looking at them in confusion, i was trying so hard to not laugh because of his cute reaction.

"let's go now." shōto said and we all nod. i was beside tokoyami and bakugo is infront of us. we then start to saunter back to the cabin so we can get katsuki safe.

but i was wrong.

END OF
CHAPTER.