twenty four.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
TWENTY FOUR.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍  ‍ 

my jumper dress flattering against my long soft hair as i rush to the second floor and went inside the first room i see, my eyes linger around the room barely seeing anything except a big closet.

i slowly walk towards it and my small fingers holding into the handle, i saw a green haired guy inside, recognizing the male infront of me i gave him a soft giggle and went inside to hide with him.

"glad i stumbled into you izuku!" i whisper-shouted keeping a quiet voice to prevent us from being caught, "same for me y/n!" he let out a little chuckle and we both hid in the silence.

"uh y/n can you move a bit something's poking me here plus i'll tie my shoelaces." he shyly said making me giggle, i gave him a nod in approval and took a step near him but out of bad luck i stepped on his untied shoelace when he was about to exchange spots with me.

he lost his balance making him fall towards me with his both hand in between my head, he accidentally push open the closet making him fall in top of me. thinking my head was gonna hit the ground i felt a soft hand on the back of my head, i slowly open my eyes to meet midoriya's beautiful orbs.

i suddenly felt someone's presence making me turn my head to the person, i widened my eyes when midoriya was suddenly gone on top of me. he was in the hands of bakugo, he was holding him by the shirt.

"what the fuck are you doing with her ya stupid nerd?!" bakugo shouts hastily. i sighed and slowly stood up to grab bakugo's hand making him stop hurting midoriya "what? are you flirting with deku now?!" he dropped izuku and roughly walks towards me making me walk back, when my back hit the wall he puts his hand between me.

there was no getting out of this, i tried to push him with my weak hands but he grabbed it in a harsh manner and locked both of it on top of my head.

"deku get the fuck out of here and tell everyone that we'll go back on our own." he coldly said his head slightly turn to the right, izuku nervously nods and ran out of the room making sure he locked it close.

katsuki got his attention back to me and closed the gap between our bodies, making his chest make contact with mine. my breathing became heavier with the sudden move,his face was next to my ear and he seductively licked it and whispered.

"you know you're mine right?" he whispered sexily as i shiver at his sudden change, he looks deeply in my eyes. his eyes were mixed of lust and anger, it was obvious that it's a side that i haven't seen of him until now. i shyly nod at him and he gave me a smirk, i was gonna say something when he suddenly smashed his lips into mine.

it was a gentle yet hot kiss he licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance in which i accepted, i slightly opened it and felt him entering it and explore every corner.

he pulled away a string of saliva at our lips formed, he lets go of my hands and held my waist. he lowers his head on my neck and starts leaving small and soft kisses, i gasped when i felt him suck on my collarbone leaving a visible hickey but it wasn't dark.

i can feel his breathes on my neck and he did a little pause before looking down to me again, "shit i got to control myself around you." he sighed and touched both side of my cheeks with his soft hands, he rubs it in a gentle manner "let's go." he said and grabs my hand.

that was hot.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍