six.

‎‎

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

CHAPTER
SIX.

p

resent mic's class was really boring but i tried catching up since learning is also important, we finally had lunch and i sat beside todoroki in a table with uraraka, iida, and deku.

"are you two twins or something?" uraraka asks out of curiosity and the three looks at me and todoroki, "i guess you could say that when we do look alike. we are siblings after all, my hair was naturally all white but i dyed it like shōto's so we can match!" i ended with a smile.

"oh that's why you two are mostly together and look alike." deku said then it was iida's turn to ask us question. this one was hard but i guess i'll have to answer, "how is your relationship with your father endeavor?"

i look at shōto for permission and he only shrugs so i gave them a sigh before answering. i told him that we would ignore him completely ever since what happened at our childhood.

enji would always ignore me since my fire wasn't like his so he would always train shōto and make him surpass all might, but old man still forces me to make myself stronger and by what i mean by force is that he abuses me.

i didn't told them this part i still care for my father's rank 2 in top heroes and whatever happens, he is my father.

"sorry for asking i promise to not cross your privacy the next time i ask todoroki y/n." iida sincerely apologized and i swear my nose was bleeding at the too much formality.

todoroki passed me tissues and i took it to wipe away the blood. they look at me dumbfounded, "t-too much formality." i breathe out.

the bell rang and we all went back to our room then a familiar voice that fills the whole room.

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" all might went inside the room and brightens the classroom i smiled looking at the top hero, i couldn't believe i would ever meet him and here i am in the school where he teaches us students that wants to be a hero.

"today we will be having combat training! you will get to wear your own designed costume!" everyone was filled with excitement and potential and i was too. i look behind me to see a glaring Bakugou, i look back infront and acted like it never happened.

we all changed to our costume and mine was actually simple. i added a katana for close combat and so i can use it when i don't need to use my quirk yet. my costume was fireproof since my clothes can be burned on the right side of my body.

i went to where everyone was and i can feel some of their gaze on me and it was really making me uncomfortable because of the attention, i wasn't use to attention and compliments except for my brother

"wow y/n i really love your costume it fits you!" uraraka gave me a hug and I was actually surprised.

"you look amazing y/n! kero." i gave tsu a warm smile.

"y-you look a-amazing..." kirishima approached me and i was kinda shy since i'm not used to guys complimenting me, i look behind him and saw a glaring bakugou.

"t-thanks kirishima." i thank him and went to todoroki with a sigh which is the sign that i was nervous or shy or even uncomfortable.

"everyone i will be announcing who your partners will be!" all might began that made everyone focus back on reality and gave us a smile,

"todoroki y/n and bakugou katsuki are heroes both of you are against the villains ochaco uraraka and midoriya izuku!" i'm actually surprised and nervous both of them are my friends hope nothing will go wrong.

"hey bakugou--" i couldn't continue what i was gonna say because he suddenly disappeared, i sigh in defeat i wanted to plan stuff for our test but i guess i'll have to to it on my way.

END OF
CHAPTER.