twenty two.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ CHAPTER

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
CHAPTER

TWENTY TWO.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

my torquoise and gray orbs open to be greeted by the rays of the sun as the wind lets the curtains of my window sway open beautifully, i made my away to my closet to get myself clothes it was just a plain black t-shirt and comfortable shorts.

i then proceed to the bathroom with my towel and took a refreshing morning shower, i brushed my teeth and changed into the clothes i picked with my towel on my head i went downstairs to check if anyone is already awake.

the first person i gaze to was shōto who was standing at the kitchen cooking breakfast, the delicious delicious of the bacon and eggs made me quickly sit on the chair waiting for him to finish cooking so we can eat.

"good morning y/n father already left and older sis haven't went home since yesterday." shōto said and i look at him with furrowed eyebrows "forget about dad, where's fuyumi?" i ask with my head resting on my palm.

"oh she's out for work i guess or with her friend but whatever the reason is, i'm sure she's alright." he replied and looks at me with the food on his both hands, i clap my hands happily at the sight of how delicious what he cooked looks.

"i should really let you cook more now!" i chuckled and hear him do the same "nah i prefer your cooking, your skills are like mom's i love that." he compliments making me smile wide, i nod at his statement as he place the food infront of me.

we both start eating and discussed about stuff about school and talked about the incidence on the hosu city, we even talked about visiting mother if possible. our conversation were stopped by the sound of shōto's phone ringing, he apologized and went to answer it by starting on with a simple "hello." me being not able to hear, i finally finish eating and stood up.

i was gonna walk away but my tracks were stopped by shōto calling out to me, "midoriya called me and told me there's gonna be a sleepover at yaoyaorazu's place. say, want to come and join them?" he ask making me hesitate if i should come or not, i look up and nod. "what time is it?" it was my turn to ask, "6pm get ready by 4 so we can go and buy stuff at 5 because izuku told me some things to buy for the sleepover." he said and i gave him another nod.

i went upstairs and lay myself on my bed, i reach to grab my phone that has an adorable sea urchin keychain. it was 8 in the morning,

'i have 9 hours to sleep before the leaving.' i thought. i was about to let myself to drift to sleep but was disturbed by the ringing of my phone, i groan and answered "nandato?!" i angrily start and was greeted by a shout.

"hoi baka! are you going to that sleepover?!" the familiar voice asked and i gave him a quick sigh "i will go to that sleepover so sayonara i'll go to sleep." i hung up and throw my phone making it land beside my feet, luckily it didn't fell off the bed. i turn on the ac and lay back down, i covered myself with my comfy blanket and this time i was able to sleep.

 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
"y/n wake up." a voice said while shaking me by the shoulder, i felt a weight on top of me. as i slowly open my eyes i saw shōto on top of me, i widened my eyes and push him off of me making him fall off the bed with his back hitting the floor hard,

"gomenasai! you suprised me so i had to do that." i sighed still hearing him groan in pain on the floor, "i-it's alright just go prepare yourself, it's almost 5pm." he said finally managing to stand up from the floor and slowly exit my room.

i emitted an angry groan feeling lazy to prepare myself but standing up anyways. i let my long half white and half hair fall down to my back and some of my hair strands on my shoulder, i made my way to my own wardrobe and search for clothes to bring.

i picked a simple red pajamas that has white unicorns on it, remembering that it was a two days sleepover i grab a red fitted longs sleeves with black skinny jeans, i also grab a simple t-shirt with gray and black stripes on it and black shorts with the ends folded.

finally finishing on picking clothes to bring i packed it on a white normal backpack, it wasn't a big backpack since i didn't pack too much stuff. i also packed my personal hygiene kit. such as face cleanser, lotion, soap, etc.

i'm actually a clean person the sight of unorganized things or dirty stuff makes me wanna puke, i want everything to be in place and free from dirt.

 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
"y/n! todoroki!" yaoyorozu greeted us to be followed by the other female classmates like uraraka and tsuyu, i gave them a warm smile and greet them back while shōto gave them a normal 'hello' and walk past them. i bought my attention back at them as they let me go inside, momo's place was amazing.

"everone let us start the sleepover!"

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍