thirty five.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
THIRTY FIVE.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

it's now morning. i rub my eyes and my lips curved into a smile knowing that we're now dating,at the same time i'm worried about uraraka. i sighed and prepared myself, i took a shower and changed into a white v-neck shirt and a demin shorts, it was hot outside so i decided to wear something that would cool my body.

‍ 

 ‍ 

everyone was finished getting ready and i went outside with asui-chan. i always go with uraraka but with the condition we're in now, i wouldn't go with her for now. when everyone is outside aizawa starts speaking about what we're gonna do.

"today we're gonna test how much you can use your quirks." he continue on saying more but i didn't listen anymore as i already know what we're gonna do, i walk away from them and they look at me in confusion. i start to using my fire quirk in a high range to see how long it goes and how long my limits can go. everyone then went to do their own work.

up until now i wasn't that tired yet with using my fire quirk i guess i could go longer while using it,it was now time to test my ice quirk.

i made a enormous ice glacier just like what shōto did at the sports festival, i touched the ice and made it more cold so it wouldn't be easy to break. i then generate a burst of flames through the ice wall and it wouldn't melt easily, i could also release a super-heated blast and make the air cold at the same time. all i need was practice and to perfect it.

i walk towards the ice wall and slowly melt it with my fire quirk after a few minutes i managed to make it melt, i walk into the trees and saw the students from class-b. "oh hello." i greet them with a slight smile, the orange girl named kendo greeted me back. the others were glaring at me while the others smiled back at me.

"oh you're endeavor's daughter right?" mr.vlad asked and i nod in response, "we're currently practicing our quirks i assume you're gonna do the same after our class?" it was my turn to ask now. he gave me a nod, i nod at him and i went to the nearest tree infront of them. i touch the tree with my right hand and slowly freeze the tree, when it was fully frozen i blasted a hellflame into it and the tree vanished.

"well then have fun training!" i bid goodbye at them leaving them in awe at what i just did.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

today is the third day of the lodge trip it is now night time and we just finished making and eating our dinner, i changed into white shirt and ripped jeans. i also put on a pink jacket because it's cold ouside and we'll be having a test of courage.

‍ 

 ‍ pixie bob announced that we will have a test of courage with the other class so we're now outside the cabin

 ‍ 
pixie bob announced that we will have a test of courage with the other class so we're now outside the cabin. however, shota dragged mina, rikido,
eijiro, hanta, and denki away because they must have review lessons with him.

ragdoll and mandalay then explain how the test of courage works, the game will take place in the forest with both classes having an opportunity to be the scarers and scarees.

class 1-b will the scarers and we the class 1-a will be the ones they'll scare,
the class b will have to scare us while we search for our names to prove that we went to the forest.

i was paired up with midoriya after a few minutes the 6th pair which is uraraka and asui went off, me and midoriya waited for our turn but i had the urge to go to the bathroom "mandalay i have to go to the bathroom i promise to get back fast." i informed mandalay to earn a nod from her.

"hurry up you don't wanna miss this." she said and i apologized to midoriya for him having to wait for me before he proceeds to the forest, i start to wander back at the cabin. the walk wasn't that long and arrived at the cabin already after a good 10 minutes.

i was shocked to see mr.aizawa getting smothered by blue flames like mine. luckiky, he dodged the sudden attack because of his brisk skills.

"sensei!" i shouted making the villain and mr.aizawa look at me, "stay back we're being attacked by villains." aizawa shouted while sticking into the wall above the black haired villain.

i widened my eyes as i made contact with the villain "you're the guy i saw yesterday!" i revealed earning a chuckle from him "i'm surprised that you still remember, " he replied with a husky voice in a blink of an eye he was suddenly behind me with his hand on my neck.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

"todoroki y/n."

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍