XIV

*unedited*

2019

Later that night, Dean was laying in Castiel's arms, playing with the boy's tanned fingers. The jock was watching his moves with a small smile on his face.

"I'm proud of you, you know that?" He mumbled against the dark blonde hair of his- fuck it, from now on he would call him his boyfriend. Dean untangled their hands to reply, which made his hands feel cold.

'So you've told. Why this time?' Castiel hummed contently when the hands returned.

"For trusting me with your story. We've been through one hell of a rollercoaster the last couple of days and yet you let me in. And that's one hell of a brave thing to do," Castiel said. Dean turned around to face him, rolling over hundred-eighty degrees so he was practically laying on top of him. He mouthed a 'thank you' to the boy, who just smiled and kissed him briefly.

"I can't wait to hear you talk," he mumbled against his lips. Dean's cheeks burned up and he tried to move away, but Castiel pulled him back. His hands moved down towards Dean's knees, guiding him towards a much more comfortable position where his knees were now positioned on either side of his legs.

"There you go, prevents me from suffocating," he said playfully. If possible, Dean's face grew even more red. He grinned, lifting his arms again and lifting Dean's head up. Their heads were now at the same level as they stared at each other intensely.

"Do you think I can try something new?" Dean bit his lip and nodded cautiously. Castiel raised his head slightly to press their lips together. They kissed for a few minutes before Castiel licked Dean's lower lip. Dean pulled back, a weird look crossing his face. Castiel had to suppress a laugh that was forming in his throat.

"That was a sign for you to open your mouth a little," he grinned. Dean, who now understood what was going on, looked down at Castiel's chest anxiously. "You don't have to be embarrassed, De. I just thought I could teach you, but if you're not-"

Dean surprised him by pressing his lips against Castiel's again, earning a low moan from the jock. The sound, together with the friction from their position, caused the air in the room to thicken. Castiel repeated his earlier action, this time getting the wanted reaction. Despite the hesitation that was obviously there, he couldn't help but gasp desperately. It was as if Dean had the same experience Castiel had, and he would be lying if he would say he didn't love them kissing like that.

His fingers tugged at the little hairs on Dean's neck as he rested his hands on Castiel's chest. Castiel turned them around swiftly, so he was lying between his legs. In that moment they gasped for air, before reattaching their lips together quickly. Subconsciously, Castiel rubbed his crotch against Dean's, earning the most beautiful sound ever to created by God. He didn't have long to enjoy said sound though, because the boy started coughing violently.

"De, are you OK?" He asked, sitting up and helping him sit up too. Dean's head was red from the lack of oxygen and pressure he used to cough and tears were rolling down his cheeks. He didn't reply, but just leant forward. Castiel reached for the water bottle in his backpack, knowing that he hadn't used his all day. He quickly removed the lid and guided Dean up. He held the bottle against Dean's lips, who took a few sips before his throat started to act up again. However, it wasn't as bad as before.

"Take some deep breaths, De. Easy there. Alright. Now, try to drink some more water," he ordered, and luckily, the boy followed his orders. Dean's bedroom door opened and John entered worriedly. Within a second, he crouched down beside his son, repeating vaguely the same actions as Castiel had.

It took the boy ten minutes to calm down. He leaned against Castiel's chest, his chest heaving visibly.

"What happened?" John asked. Castiel looked down at the boy for a second, noticing that the fucker was smiling mischievously.  The jock blushed and tried to explain.