06; Visions

2015 African Coast
"Listen to me. . I love our life. . no matter what era it happens in, as long as I have you, nothing else will ever matter."

The Avengers found Klaude's location.

That location also led them to where Ultron and the Maximoff twins were, as Ultron was speaking. Katherine along with Thor, Steve, and Tony approached Ultron while Nikita was with her sister and Clint, waiting for their signal.

"Stark is. . he's a sickness!" Ultron exclaimed.

"Ah, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony said. Ultron turned around to see the four Avengers behind him.

"If I have to." Ultron said. Nikita, Clint and Natasha all crept forward from where they were, but still stayed hidden.

"Oh come on, boys. Nobody has to break anything." Katherine said.

"Clearly you've never made an omlettee." Ultron said.

"And clearly you got Tony's dad humor." Katherine said back. Tony rolled his eyes, while Thor and Steve laughed a little. She even heard laughs from Clint, Natasha and Nikita in her com.

"He beat me by one second." Tony said.

"Exactly what I mean. Dad humor." Katherine said.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times." Pietro Maximoff stepped up, looking at the weapons.

"This was never my life." Tony said.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said to the kids.

"Oh, we will." Wanda said, sarcastically. If they weren't fighting on opposite sides, Katherine thought maybe she could actually like Wanda and Pietro. They're young and Ultron obviously has some sort of influence over them. She just wondered what it was.

"I know you've suffered." Steve said, which made Ultron scoff.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. Yet you married Italy's and America's most infamous killer. Katherine Moretti, Femme Fatale. Interesting moral compass." Ultron said. Katherine took a step forward, but Thor grabbed her back.

"Don't ever talk about my wife." Steve snapped.

"Now, I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but. .-" Thor cut Ultron off.

". .-If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." He said.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet." Ultron said.

"How about peace and quiet." Katherine.

"Yeah, okay. . what's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." He said, drawing Tony forward before blasting him, while more of his bots dropped down in front of Steve, Katherine, and Thor, which the three of them easily took apart.

While Tony fought Ultron, Steve, Thor and the rest of the Avengers fought against the bots and Klaude and his men. Nikita caught up with Thor, while Katherine helped her husband fight. Thor and Nikita both walked past Wanda who attempted to get into their heads, but since Nikita's experimentation included blocking mental attacks, she didn't have her gloves on and she held her hand up to Wanda's forehead, feeling a small wave of energy come out as she pushed her away from her.

"My mind is a lot stronger than yours, little girl." Nikita said. Although Wanda successfully got into Thor's head, she could feel the block from Nikita's head, when she tried to touch her, which brought her pain, and the energy that Nikita radiated back to her, was giving her a horrible headache. Once she recovered from Nikita knocking her down, she quickly ran away from them.