09; The Vision

2015 Sovokia, Eastern Europe
"Looks like I'm not special anymore."

"Cap, do you see Katherine?" Clint asked into his coms.

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! I will get Katherine. Go!" Steve exclaimed.

"Steve, do you have eyes on Katherine?" Natasha repeated.

"Go!" Steve yelled back at them. Natasha and Nikita nodded towards Clint, even though they were both worried about where Ultron had taken Katherine. Of course Steve wanted to find his wife, but he had a train going full speed in the streets of the town and needed to stop it before anyone else got hurt.

It had gotten back to the rest of the team that Katherine was missing. They had no idea where she was, or what Ultron did with her. When the news got back to Tony, he knew that Katherine was alive, because if she wasn't, Ultron would've been rubbing their faces in it. He also knew that Katherine was more than capable of taking care of herself, but he was worried since the opposer was Ultron.

He would hate if Katherine got hurt by something he created.

"Anything on Kat?" Banner asked as he and Tony walked inside of their lab. Clint, Natasha and Nikita had just brought the package to where Tony asked them to meet at.

"No. . but she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it, and I know Katherine. She wouldn't go down without a fight." Tony said.

"This is sealed tight." Clint said, getting off of the chamber that the new bot was sealed in.

"We're going to need to access the program, and break it down from within, and I'm going to help you guys. Maybe if I was helping the first time, all of this could've been prevented." Nikita said.

"Well, like Clint's family, we had no idea you existed." Tony said.

"That was on purpose. Looks like Katherine doesn't tell you everything. She was the one who brought me and Nat to S.H.I.E.L.D." Nikita said. Tony shrugged his shoulders.

"Any chance Katherine might leave you a message outside the Internet? Old school spy stuff?" Tony asked the three of them.

"There are some nets we can cast. Don't worry, we'll find her." Natasha said, before she and Clint walked away, while Nikita stayed with the other scientists in the room.

"I can work on tissue degeneration. Nikita, if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted." Banner said.

"Never used incineration on a bot before, but it could work." She said, nodding her head.

"Yeah, about that." Tony said, a hand on the back of his head. Both Banner and Nikita looked at him and Banner caught onto what he was thinking, while Nikita just read his mind to see what he was thinking.

"No." Banner said.

"Absolutely not." Nikita spoke.

"You have to trust me." Tony said.

"Kinda don't." Banner said.

"And I still don't know you well enough yet." Nikita said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes, I found him." Tony said, he held something up and then hit it against the air, and his Jarvis system was back and rebooted. In better condition than when they first saw him.

"Hello, Dr. Banner. Agent Romanoff." Jarvis' voice spoke.

"Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he could do. So Jarvis went underground. Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together." Tony said.