07; Safehouse

2015 Barton's Home
"Steven Grant Rogers, tell me the truth."

Clint led the Avengers inside of his home. Natasha was still a bit shaken from her vision, so Barton had a stabling arm wrapped around her to help, while Katherine had her arm wrapped around Steve. Nikita had her hand resting on Thor's back. Wanda tried to get into her mind, but thanks to her experimentation she could block it.

Steve came to while they were still on the jet, but Katherine could still tell her husband was haunted by the past. Even with the lives they have now, his vision made him think of the life they could've had then, if he hadn't went into a 70 year coma.

"Honey? I'm home." Barton said as they all walked inside. "And company." He said to his wife Laura as he greeted her with a hug and a kiss. "Sorry I didn't call ahead." He said.

"This is an Agent of some kind." Tony said, and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Gentleman, this is Laura." Barton said, and then they all heard footsteps approaching. "Oh, incoming." He said, as his two children ran at him. He greeted them with hugs while Katherine and Natasha smiled.

"These are smaller Agents." Tony said.

"T. . shut up." Katherine said, which made Nikita laugh.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat, Auntie Nic, and Auntie Katherine?" Lila Barton asked. Katherine, Nikita and Natasha all stepped forward and smiled at her.

"Well, why don't you hug them and find out." Katherine said, picking her up from the ground and giving her a hug before she passed her to Natasha. "Coop, my main man, come here. You're so big." Katherine said, reaching out for Barton's son.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve apologized to Laura.

"Yeah, we would've called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony said.

"Yeah, well. . Fury and Katherine helped me set this up when I joined. Katherine kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files. I'd like to keep it that way." Barton said, Katherine smiled at him, while Cooper lightly pulled her arm.

"Are Amaya and Christian coming too?" He whispered to her.

"They're going to be here real soon." She whispered back.

"I figured it's a good place to lay low." Barton said, as Katherine, Nikita, and Natasha both walked over to Laura, who was pregnant again.

"I missed you. How's little Natasha, huh?" Natasha asked, and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, right. You mean, how's little Katherine?" She asked, and Laura laughed.

"You're both wrong, she's definitely naming her Nikita." The red-head said, making Laura laugh more.

"She's. . Nathaniel." Laura said to them. Katherine, Nikita and Natasha all knelt down to be level with her stomach and the girls shook their heads before speaking together.

"Traitor."

During the middle of their conversation, Nikita noticed that Thor had walked outside by himself so she followed after him. "Thor?" She called out. Thor turned around and sighed when he saw his love. He stopped walking so she could approach him, and she laid her hand on his arm.

"Are you still thinking about what she made you see?" Nikita asked.

"There's something going on. . with these stones. I need to find out what. I won't find those answers here." He said, and she shook her head.