uno

Flashback:

The Eleven year old boy cried, running out of the locker room &' into a bathroom stall, away from the scene.

The poor kid had no idea what was wrong with him or why this situation happened to him, but he knew nobody there was willing to help him if he asked.

Not even his best friend.

He grabbed his phone from the small backpack he'd been carrying around all day &' dialed his ma's number, hoping for an answer. Luckily, she did, causing him to calm down a bit.

"Mama, I-I dont know wha-t's wrong with me. H-help. Please," he begged. "Calm down baby, what happened?" She asked. He sighed. "Well... I was going to the showers a-and when I looked down th-there was blood everywhere. M-ma come get me, please," he cried. Luckily, nobody else was int the room at the time. The kids at his school were judgmental, which is why he only talked to one person.

&' that one person was the one and only, Stokeley Goulbourne.

~

The boy's mother later picked him up and took him home to get him cleaned up. She knew what was going on, just not how to tell him.

"Seh seh, lets talk for a sec," His mother, Cleo, said. Jahseh nodded, sitting next to her on the couch, still holding a sad expression on his face.

"Jahseh you're... not like other boys.." she trailed off. Jah tilted his head, looking confused. "You don't have what other boys have baby... you have... girl parts instead of boy parts. You go through the things girls do, and the things that boys do. You're special baby, and I love that about you," Cleo explained to the boy.

Jahseh simply nodded his head &' from that day on,

He knew he wasn't the average boy.

Flashback over:

|17|
-------Jahseh Onfroy------
|present time|

"Oh my godddd, Stokeley moveeee," I chuckled as he continued to to tickle me. "Say you're sorry first and I'll stop," he said, tickling my sides as I squired around, trying to escape. "Real bitches don't apologi- MOOOOOOVEEE" I giggled, snorting a little. "Apologize" he demanded. "No." I said.

Long story short, I called him a fatass and got myself into this situation.

He tickled the crooks of my neck as I screamed bloody murder. Literally. To shut me up, he put his hand over my mouth. "Stop," he said. I licked his hand, which oddly tasted like strawberries but that ain't my business. This didn't seem to bother him. At all.

"OKAY OKAY, I'm sorry," I finally gave in. "you sorry what?" He asked. "Sorry Stokeley," I giggled. He finally stopped tickling me and smiled.

What did I do to deserve an amazing best friend?

Previous Next