Cuatro

|17|
———————Jahseh Onfroy——————
|four days later|

A/n: shoutout to xxxteeteexxx for the inspo &' REVENGEONMYBODY for helping me with the ideas

"Pleaseeeeee," Stokeley begged. "Nooooo," I whined. "Why not? We ain't got shit else to do. Truth or dare ain't even that deep vro," he ranted. I sighed. "FINE. you lucky I love yo fatass." I mumbled. He smirked at me. "What was that?" He asked. "I'm not repeating myself. Stocklie," I snickered. "Okay jason." He said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes . "Fuck you," I said.

"When, where, what time?" He said, serious this time. "Now sto- shutcho ass up before you get me started.

| Ten minutes into the game|

"Truth or dare?" Stokeley asked. I sighed. "Imma stop being a pussy and go with dare." I shrugged. "Bet," he said with a smirk.

What is this Nigga about to get me into?

"I dare you to tell me one secret that nobody else knows but you." He said. At this point my heartbeat began to intensify and I began to get Nervous.

Is now the best time to tell him? Can I trust him?

Yes and Yes.

"Pause the game because shits about to get real." I said, standing up, off of the bed and going to my dresser.

I pulled out a blue lace pair of underwear from Victoria's Secret, actually my favorite pair, and walked back over to him, showing it to him.

"Okay...? Jah I know you're gay but how in the hell can you fit those," he said, pointing to the pair of underwear. I face palmed. "My nigga.... are you dumb?" I asked. He gave me a hurt look. "How am I dumb?" He asked. "Just shut up for a sec," I said, sitting beside him.

"No, how can you-?!" He was cut off by me grabbing his hand and putting it on my lower stomach. " I don't have a dick. If you don't believe me, see for yourself pokes." I said, shrugging. Honestly I didn't give a shit if he found out or not.

He hesitantly slid his hand down into my underwear. Once he felt it , he gave me a shocked look. "Does this mean-" "no Stokeley, I'm not a girl." I said, facepalming. "You don't wanna know," I continued, removing his hand from my area.

"S-sorry..." he said shyly. I laughed a little. "It's okay Pokeley. You didn't know," I said. He stared at me for a bit longer before continuing the game.

"I choose dare," he said. "I dare you to kiss your crush tomorrow and you have to show me proof," I said. He laughed.

"Why wait til tomorrow when he's right here?"

Previous Next