diez

|18|
———————omniscient———————
| 3 days proceeding|

"FUCK!" Stokeley mumbled to himself as he began to explain the things he'd done since she last saw him. "Nigga you did WHAT" she exclaimed. She wasn't supposed to use this language at work but her and Stokeley were quite close, plus she was shocked.

"we had a threesome.." he mumbled. "and I Oop-" she cut herself off. "Not necessary a threesome... I gave him head, he gave Jonathan head.. same time... blah blah." Stokeley mumbled. He was ashamed of how much his addiction controlled him. He wasn't this sex craving mad man. He actually wanted to be with jahseh... but Ski on the other hand... just wanted something to stick his dick in.

"Look it wasn't my fault... well it was... but it wasn't me." Stokeley began, trying his best to make sense. "Did jahseh Enjoy this though?" She asked, catching him off guard.

"I- I think he did," he said shyly, feeling blood rush to his cheeks. "Tea." She joked, earning a laugh from Stokeley. "Anyways, I know you're gonna be PISSED at me but if you want this shit to end... I suggest you take these," She said, handing him a fresh bottle of pills. "W-what are these?" Stokeley asked nervously. "They're Antianxiety supplements. I went and got the prescription yesterday." She said. "But Ms. Ambrose..."Stokeley trailed off. She knows how he feels about ANY pills now.

After stokeley's addiction, on Xans, he Never touched a pill bottle again in his life.

"Look, I can't find any other type of medication for it.. if you start feeling the same about those just come to me any time and I'll take em away okay?" She said. Stokeley nodded.

Ms. Ambrose pouted, "That's it for today, see you next week,"

"Bye ms. Ambrose," Stokeley spoke, exiting the room.

He knew he had to fix this problem some type of way.

He just didn't know how.

Previous                                               Next