Twenty

|19|
—————Stokeley Goulbourne —————
|time skip to the birth bc
I'm ready to end this book
Sorry for it being trash and rushed|

I began to tear up as the doctor handed me my first born. "A healthy baby boy," she said and I smiled. I can't believe me and Jahseh have a son. I started at him with amazement, but I noticed how he didn't have either of our eye colors. He had jah's grandma's eye color- a hazel ish green color. He was still so hard to look away from though.

He gone be a lil player. on me.

"Stokeley let me hold my child," Jahseh panted tiredly and I handed him to him. "Have you two decided on a name?" The doctor asked and we nodded. "Aries Devon Onfroy-goulbourne" I said and she nodded.

By the time everything was situated, baby Aries was wrapped in his little blanket with his hat on and I was holding him while Jahseh slept.

I smiled down at him and began to talk to him. "I don't really know what I'm doing but I hope I do a good job with you. I mean, honestly I couldn't ask for anyone better to mother my child other than Jahseh. And I couldn't ask for a better son than you. I promise I'll do my best to raise you right regardless of what happens. And I'll love you no matter what you decide to be." I cooed as I rocked him. A tear fell from my eye.

"I can't believe I'm a dad, man," i mumbled and shook my head. I was so excited to raise him. Teach him self love and how to treat others.

My phone rang and I seen it was a FaceTime call from jordan so I answered. Symere and Gazzy instantly put their faces in the camera to see my baby boy. They smiled and cooed. "He looks just like you stoke," Sy said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and continued to rock him. I propped the phone up so I could hold him right.

"Guess what poke," Gazzy said. I gave him a questioning look. "What?" I said. He cheesed and backed up, showing me his belly and I smiled. "He's gonna be here next month!" He cheered. "And you didn't tell us?" I heard Jahseh from behind me, making me flinch.

"Sorry seh," Gazzy spoke softly and Jahseh just laughed a little, still in a little pain.

see this, this I could get used to.

——

Ending it here and starting book 2 soon