dos

|18|
————–Stokeley Goulbourne–————
|present time|

"How have you been?" Dr. Ambrose, my therapist, asked. "decent I guess," I shrugged. She sighed. "Stokeley, you've been saying that everyday for the past year. give me details." She said. I sighed. I really didn't want to accept the reason I was here but hey, it's fucking life.

"everything is just... I don't know... confusing I guess." I admitted. "In what ways?"She asked. "My sex life..." I trailed off. "What about it?"

"It's all I fucking think about. I crave it... most of the time.." I admitted. "Who exactly do you crave?" She asked. "No one specifically." I said. "I just crave sex. I gets aroused at times where  can't control it.  I mean it's not like I can't have sex... it's just that  I'm a virgin and I don't wanna just stick my dick in anything with a fat ass I see... at least not my first "  I said. She sat her notebook down.

"Now Stokeley, explain to me how exactly have you been feeling. Like things that aren't like normal for you," She said.

"I feel ashamed... a little. It's like I'm losing the ability to have relationships and it's scaring me. I mean, I don't give a fuck about anyone but I can't lose my best friend." I said. " who is this best friend of yours?" You always talk about them but never told me who they were. "His name is jahseh. As I've described before, he's my world. I'd do anything to keep him in my life. I- I think I like him a little." I said feeling blood rush to my cheeks just thinking about him. "Have you ever been attracted to a male before?" Dr.Ambrose asked. "N-no. Not at all.. there's something about jahseh that's different than me. We're complete opposite but we get along so well. I can talk to and about him for hours.." I said as a smile appeared on my face.

"What do you like about jahseh... physically?" She asked which caused me to freeze up. "The way he walks... like he's so fucking confident. His body is perfect... at least it is to me. His beautiful skin, complimented by all of the tattoos he has. His beautiful white teeth... and don't even get me started on his smile.... No His eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. They light up every time he sees me.. wow. Now that I think about it... there's a lot of shit I'd do to the boy.." I rambled. The therapist cleared her throat. "I think that's our time. I think we should talk more about this jahseh Next session." She said. I nodded. "See you again, Sunday 4:00?" She asked. I nodded again, exiting the room.

Thank god that session is over.

Previous                                               Next