Cinco

|17|
———————-Omnicient———————
|present time|

"Wha-" jahseh began but was cut off by Stokeley gripping his neck and pulling the light skinned boy towards Him.

Stokeley placed a soft kiss on jahseh's pink, plump lips, and then another, which evolved into a heated make-out session. Jahseh moaned against the darker boy's lips as he slipped his slightly long tongue into his mouth.

Jahseh pulled away, pushing Stokeley on his back and climbing onto him, straddling him. Jahseh stared at the boy, the moonlight shining heavily on the boy's beautiful, chocolate eyes. Stokeley's eyes were focused on the boy, staring at him with pure lust.

Jahseh began to grind on the darker toned man, smirked as he knew that he was teasing him.

Stokeley couldn't take this any longer, as he could feel his length aching and twitching in his pants second by second as his erection grew. He grabbed jahseh's hips and slid him off of him, already prepared for what he wanted to do.

Stokeley wasn't Stokeley anymore. You see, Stokeley could sometimes control his nymphomania—sex addiction— but in situations like this, he couldn't. He'd been craving jahseh for a extremely lengthy amount of time and he's finally getting what he wants.

So why not have fun with it ?

Stokeley slid off the boy's grey shorts &' underwear off in one swift mood as he stared him right in the eyes. He then leaned down to the boy who was in heat and whispered, "I can show you better than I can tell you,"

The lighter boy whimpered, now craving Stokeley's warm, comforting touch. "S-tokes p-please," Jahseh managed to breath out in need.

"What do you want me to do to you ?" Stokeley asks seductively. "T-Touch me Stokeley," Jahseh moaned as the darker boy traced his now cold hands down jahseh's sides.

"I'm not sure if I know a Stokeley," he said, smacking jahseh's thigh as he began to suck, lick, and nibble on jahseh's smooth, soft skin on his neck, also earning multiple feminine moans from the poor boy.

"Now I'm gonna ask one more time, what do you want me to do to you?" Stokeley said, sucking on jahseh's sweet spot.

"Fuck.." jahseh moaned lowly, hoping Stokeley didn't hear.

The dominant boy smacked his thigh even harder this time, earning a whimper. "I'm not gon' ask again," he groaned.

"Touch me Daddy," jahseh moaned, allowing Stokeley to make his way down to his aching area.

"You don't gotta ask me twice,"

Previous Next