de diecisiete

|17|
—————Jahseh Onfroy—————
|present time|

"So you come here when you need to think?" I asked as I leaned my head on Stokeley's shoulder.  "Yeah, I usually bring my notebook or some shit and I write. To take my mind off of things you know?" He began, I nodded my head as a signal for him to continue. "I usually write my own little fantasies. Whatever I'm angry or upset about, I write about. Or if I'm happy about something, I'll write about why it makes me happy. But this place is my favorite spot to think. Plus, it's beautiful." He finished, looking into the moonlight.

I stared at him, admiring how the moonlight looked on his beautiful, melanin covered skin and how the light brung out the beauty in his eyes. I took the time to pick up things that I've never noticed on him before... like How droopy his eyes were and how beautiful he was. God really had to take his time on this man.

"See something you like?" Stokeley joked, looking down at me. "Actually, I do, smartass." I replied, playfully rolling my eyes. He let out a small laugh, which made me smile since he has the most addicting voice in the world. I really could listen to him talk all day.

"So Stokeley, have you ever came here because of me?" I asked, looking him in the eyes. He sighed, looking away for a second and then back at me. "Yes, I have. Multiple times, but it isn't for bad reasons." He admitted. I noticed that he was blushing a bit. "Awww my Pokeley loves me," I cooed, poking him in the cheek. "Shut up," he laughed, smiling.

"I came here because I didn't know how to process it when I started to like you, years before you even told me that you were intersex. I was confused because at the time... I was straight," he began to confess. "But we really bonded and I started to develop real feelings for you."  He finished.

"Wait, I have a question," I announced. He did a small hand gesture, wanting me to continue. "When did you find out about your nymphomania?" I asked. He looked down, I'm guessing sad to talk about the subject.

Stokeley let out a loud sigh, standing up, and leaning against a nearby tree. "When I was 14." He said, looking at the ground and playing with his fingers.

I stood up.

"Come on, There's somewhere I wanna take you,"