once

|18|
———————omniscient———————
| Two weeks proceeding |

Stokeley has been on the pills for about two weeks now. Did they help with his addiction? no. It caused him to have erectile dysfunction, plus he started to get the same feeling of addiction that he had before.

He's talked to jahseh a few times but kept his distance in fear of lashing out or getting into something else that he didn't want to do.

Right now, he was in his room, stressed and craving to take another pill but he forced himself not to. It felt horrible but it was for his own good. For jahseh's too.

You see, Stokeley never Ever wants to put jahseh in any type of danger so when he felt like he wasn't safe, he kept his distance. Jahseh on the other hand, did not know this.

"Fuck it, I gotta call her," he mumbled, only for his brain to tell him otherwise.

"Just take the pills," the voice said sneakily. Stokeley knew it was the addiction talking but it was so tempting... yet, he promised himself and jahseh that he wouldn't put himself in that state anymore.

"what? You scared?" Ski, the voice, evilly spoke. "NO. IM NOT DOING IT," Stokeley yelled in frustration as he threw the pill bottle across the room. Little did he know, jahseh heard it from outside the room.

Jahseh came over just to visit. He had no idea about stokeley's nymphomania or the pills he were taking.

The younger boy rushed into the room and froze when he seen a crying Stokeley, curled up on the floor.

He rushed over to him, pulling him up and sitting down next to him. Jahseh said nothing, he just hugged Stokeley and allowed him to cry into his arms, just as stokes would do for him.

They were always like this.

It's just how they were.

Previous                                                Next