catorce

|17|
—————Jahseh Onfroy————-
|later that night|

"MOVE." I yelled in fear as I backed away from the man. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME. I SWEAR TO GO-" I was cut off by him slapping me. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT!" He yelled as he slammed me onto the bed to the point that it hurt.

"Please..don't do this," I cried as he ripped my shorts off, revealing the underwear I was wearing. "you want it. You know you do," he said hungrily. "YOU'RE MY FUCKING UNCLE. NO I DONT. GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled as I began to punch him. This only made him punch me in my face, knocking me out completely.

———

I woke up in extreme pain from my stomach down. I was chained to a bed, alone and cold.

I began to cry but I sucked it up. "It's okay, jahseh everything is okay," I told myself repeatedly, knowing I was lying but not wanting to face the reality of the situation.

"LET ME GOOOOOOOO! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASEEEE!" I screamed. Soon, my aunt walked into the room and gasped. "Please, let me go," I said at nearly a whisper. She nodded quickly and unchained me...well.... broke the chains. "Who- Who did this?" She asked. "Ask your husband that," I said as she wide eyed me. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry jahseh.." she apologized as a tear fell down her face... "no, don't be. But he will be.."

|flashback over|

I jumped up. "Fuck.." I mumbled... noticing that I was crying. "You okay?" Stokeley asked, playing in my dreads. I sighed. "Nah. Not at all," I admitted.

"Just listen for me aight? This gonna be a LONG story"