doce

|17|
———————Jahseh Onfroy——————
|present time|

"I'm so fucking sorry jah," Stokeley cried into my arms as I held him tightly. "no no no, don't be. I should've been here." I sighed. "I-I didn't listen. I promise I didn't take more than I was supposed to," He admitted. "Shh, it's okay pokeley." I said, poking his cheek to make him giggle, which he did.

"Now, whats been going on?" I asked. "I've been going to my therapist.. ms. Ambrose," he began. "Why would you need therapy?" I asked him. He sighed. "I'm nymphomaniac jahseh," he admitted. "So that explains- oh. OH," I said, adjusting to the situation. "I'm sorry I never told you... I just didn't know how you'd react," he said, allowing another tear to fall. "It's okay stokes. You need a break. You're stressed. I'll stay here with you if you need me to." I said. "Yes, please." He said. I nodded, letting him up.  "I'm gonna go shower. These fucking pills irritated strokeley" he chuckled, pointing at his private. I laughed. "And I'll be getting rid of these" I said. He nodded, walking into his bathroom.

I grabbed the pill bottle and walked over to his window, throwing the bottle into the lake outside since I was upstairs. I felt bad but then realized that there weren't any animals out there.

Minutes later, Stokeley walked back out of the bathroom with just his boxers on while blushing. "You comin'?" He asked. I thought for a second.

Well... I do need some dick.

"Is that literally all you think about?" Stokeley chuckled. "Oop- I- I can explain." I said. He laughed. "Come onnn," he said.

"Bet"

Previous                                              Next