Nueve

|17|
———————Omniscient———————
|present time|

Jahseh began to have second thoughts about what was going on. He was enjoying it, more like in love with it, but he didn't like being shared or sharing niggas, even though Stokeley isn't his yet.

Stokeley sucked hard on the boy's clit, making it a bit more pleasuring for Jonathan, considering the fact that with each time jahseh moaned on his oso sensitive tip.

Jonathan threw his head back as jahseh took all of him into his mouth, and with each head bob Jonathan's dick hit the back of his throat. During all of this, that familiar feeling in his lower stomach got heavier and heavier.

Jahseh's took Jonathan's member from his mouth to get air only for a good second. "I-I'm gonna cuuuu— fuckkk!" Jahseh moaned as he released right on stokeley's tongue, causing him to moan on his still throbbing clit.

This didn't stop jahseh, as he was stroking Jonathan, who looked nearly possessed right now.
"Fuck," he breathed out. "I'm gon-." He cut himself out with a groan, releasing in jahseh's mouth as jahseh swallowed every bit of it, looking him straight in the eyes.

After everyone got cleaned up, leaving jahseh STILL naked, he pouted.

"What's wrong princess?" Stokeley asked, fake pouting with him. "I thought I was gonna get some dick," jahseh whined, still aroused after all that happened.

"I don't think you're ready for that yet, be patient," Stokeley whispered in the boys ear as he put his clothes back on. Jahseh began to do the same. Jonathan, who'd gotten back dressed already, looked shocked.

He stared at jahseh for a few minutes before leaving the same way he came.

Stokeley stayed behind, thinking. "Jah I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back," he said, going into the one in jahseh's room, shutting and locking the door.

He sighed. He knew he was a nymphomaniac. And it was taking over him too.

Previous                                                Next