Dieciocho

|17|
—————Jahseh Onfroy—————
|present time|

"Jahseh why are we at a lake?" Stokeley asked in confusion. I shushed him, putting a finger to his lips and smirking at him as I walked away.

He just stood there, still baffled about what was going on.

When I reached a spot a little far back from the lake, I began to strip. I started off with taking off my shirt, throwing it on the ground next to me. Stokeley tilted his head, "Jahseh what in the hell are you up to?"

I ignored him, sliding off My pants, leaving me In my favorite thong. Stokeley smirked as he took his shirt off.

Not gonna lie, Stokeley's looked good as hell. He should go shirtless more often.

——

By now, he was done stripping, leaving himself in only his boxers. I could see his print and he wasn't even hard—— I think I might've forgot how big his dick was.

"You ready?" I asked. "More than ready," he said, licking his lips. I smiled as we both began to run towards the lake, running like track stars.

We both jumped into the lake, Laughing at eachother.

"You look.... wow," he said to me before pulling me over to him By the waist. He then gripped my ass, smacking it harshly right after. "Ouch stokes chilll," I whined, digging my head in the side of his neck.  I felt a sharp pain on my other ass cheek, causing me to whine again. "Whatchu gon' do if I dont?" He asked huskily as he massages my ass.

"Mooooooveeee imma need to swim out of this bitch." I said, trying to swim away from him but he snatched me back up.  "Nahh this was your choice. You asked for it, so who would I be to say no?" He said, trying to slide off my thong. "Nigga we're in the lake, that's weird," I said, still trying to escape his grip. "You're acting like we haven't done worse... we've literally had a threesome in your room WHILE ms.cleo was home." He explained. "Okay you fatass. Stop bringing that shit up," I said, rolling my eyes. "Bet"

He turned me around so that my back was now facing him. "Let me fix that smart ass mouth of yours," he said, pushing me towards the rocks by the land.

Once we were back on land, he pushed me down on my knees. "Stoke what are you-" he cut me off by pulling his erection out, putting it inside my mouth. "Don't touch shit till I tell you to," he said as he began to fuck my mouth with slow, deep strokes. 

"Mmm," I moaned, reaching my hand up to his dick as an attempt to stroke him. Sadly, he swatted my hand away. "What the fuck did I tell you?" He spat as he sped up and depended his strokes, causing me to gag.

I tried to take him out of my mouth but that only made him go harder, with his dick hitting the back of my throat.

He was so deep into my throat that I had tears in my eyes.   

"Fuck... you can t-ugh," he was cut off by me taking control, sucking on his tip while stroking the rest of him.

I licked the slit of his tip, then swirled my tongue around it, earning grunts and groans from him.  He was so needy right now, I should do this shit more often.

I licked a strip from his balls to his tip, then taking all of him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down quickly.

"I'm gonna- fuuuuu-ckkk" he groaned as he released in my mouth.

I pulled away and swallowed it, looking him in the eyes as I did so.

"Now who's attitude is fixed?"