Nineteen (new ending)

|19|
—————Stokeley Goulbourne —————
|two weeks proceeding|

"Jahseh-," I was cut off by him throwing an extra roll of tissue at me. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled and I quickly shut the door and made a yikes face. "My bad then," I mumbled and sat back on the bed.

Things might've escalated further than expected at the lake and Jahseh's starting to get sick and shit.

And mean as fuck if y'all ain't noticed by now.

A few minutes later, he walked out of the bathroom with a frown. "Stokes, I want pickles and peanut butter," he mumbled and crawled onto my lap, wrapping around me. I raised and eyebrow. "The hell?"

He sniffled. "I'm sorry- I-I'm disgusting," he mumbled and started to cry in my ear. I made a face and shook my head. "Jah, are you late?" I asked. I felt him nod and I instantly got up and looked back at him.

"so does this mean-,"

"Yes," he mumbled and I smiled, picking him back up and twirling around. "I'm finna be somebody's daddy? On god my balloons better be blue. Let's go!" I started to carry him out but he made me stop.

"My pickles poke!" He whined and I sighed. "You can get it at the store, now let's go.

—————————

I'm continuing this book and ending it differently Bc I wanna make a book 2 :). I been had the idea but now I'm really doing it.