3.》Invisible Infiltrator《

"How do you like your new quarters, brother?", Thor asked, grinning from ear to ear as he leaned against the doorframe of Loki's room.

The younger prince, on the other hand, was utterly disgusted by his so-called  'quarters'. 

"This... is my room?", he asked rhetorically. Thor just laughed.

"Well, this isn't Asgard, brother," the older brother answered, but Loki wasn't having it.

With one wave of his hand, the plain white walls were replaced with an emerald green hue with accents of gold.

The ordinary single-person bed changed into an elegant king-sized one, with extra fluffy pillows.

The black blinds turned into golden drapes, and the simple cabinets were altered into grandiose closets.

Very Loki, indeed.

Thor had his mouth agape as he watched his brother add more furniture and decorations to his room.

"Brother, I do not think you are permitted to remodel the room to your liking-"

Loki raised his index finger to shush Thor.

"No, no. I am Loki. I do what I want," he said smugly, plopping himself onto his new bed. Thor sighed disapprovingly and sat on one of the stools Loki created.

However, their seemingly peaceful moment was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

Before Loki could even sit up, in stepped a familiar redhead, all suited up with a rather serious look on her face.

Uh-oh.

"Sorry to step on your moment, boys, but we've got... a situation here," she uttered as her eyes scanned the insides of Loki's room. Thor was waiting for some type of reprimand while the other prince remained unfazed. Much to Thor's disappointment, Natasha didn't mutter a single word after and merely stepped outside the room. The Asgardians took that as a sign to follow the agent, so they did.

"Is there something wrong, Lady Natasha?", Thor asked, concern in his voice. Natasha scoffed.

"Um, Thor, please DO NOT call me 'lady'. I'm absolutely far from that," she retorted, and her comment made Loki chuckle. Thor punched his brother with force enough to make him tumble a bit.

"One of our bases just got infiltrated by someone 'invisible', according to reports," she added, answering Thor's previous question.

"Just now?", Loki inquired, earning a nod from Natasha.

"Yeah. Come on. Let's see what the others are talking about," Natasha stated, walking briskly with the two Asgardian princes by her side.

"So, what's the status update?", she asked, pulling one of the chairs and sitting down. Thor followed her lead, but Loki chose to remain standing.

"Well, reports have stated that our base in Rosehill, Tennessee just got insinuated by... an invisible person," Agent Hill stated. The other team members exchanged weird glances with each other.

"No fatalities, thank goodness, but there are cases of badly-beaten SHIELD agents and a chaotic records room," she added.

"Were there any files stolen?", Steve inquired all of a sudden. Loki raised his eyebrow. "Where in Odin's beard did he come from?"

 Hill shook her head.

"No reports, Cap. Hopefully, it will stay that way," the agent replied.

"Whoever broke in our base was obviously looking for something... something confidential. Possibly to deliver it to someone or to some people," None other than Director Nick Fury himself spoke out of the blue, making the Avengers turn their heads in his direction.

"You think HYDRA's behind all this?", Tony asked this time. Fury shrugged.

"HYDRA's not the only enemy of SHIELD, Mr. Stark.", Fury replied.

"Isn't HYDRA disintegrating? With Strucker dead, they have no more-"

"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place. That's what they always say", Steve cut Clint Barton off.

"I think it's time that you all go to Tennessee and find out yourselves," Fury stated. Steve nodded and was the first to stand up.

"Three minutes. Grab everything you need."

With that, everyone stood up and zipped to their individual quarters.

Loki looked every bit disinterested and bored as he headed straight for his room, without realizing that Thor was struggling to keep up with him.

"Brother...", Thor trailed off, grabbing Loki's arm once they reached the younger brother's room.

"What?", Loki asked, clearly annoyed.

"If it is not too much to request, perhaps you would be kind enough to...", Thor trailed off again, proceeding to mumble the last part of his sentence. Loki furrowed his eyebrows at him, an impatient look plastered all over his face.

"Finish your statement or I'll stab you."

"Would you redecorate my room, too? Please, brother?", Thor pleaded, clasping his two hands together and putting the most innocent smile on his face.

Loki shut his eyes in annoyance and slammed the door on his brother's face, earning a muffled whimper from the God of Thunder.

"Idiots. That's what they all are," he cursed under his breath, rubbing the bridge of his nose to calm himself.