9. 》Spar-tner《

It was finally the morning. Kara opened her eyes, only to shut them again quickly due to the blinding rays of the sun hitting her face.

Soon, her eyes adjusted, and she found herself wrapping her arms around a certain God of Mischief.

Oh hell, no.

Kara pushed herself away from him, only to hear Loki's laugh. She gave him a glare and crossed her arms.

"Good morning, my darling.", he cooed, stroking her hair. She irritatingly swatted his hand away.

"What could possibly be good about the morning?", she replied, her tone grumpy.

"Waking up next to you.", Loki responded with a wink and his signature grin, successfully catching her off-guard again.

Smooth, Loki. Smooth.

Kara turned away and sat up, hoping he didn't catch the blush that crept on her cheeks, and rubbed her eyes. The raven-haired god did the same.

She made her way to the bathroom when she felt a presence behind her. She turned around and put her hands on her hips.

"Do you mind? I'm going to use the bathroom.", she spoke.

"I am aware of that, darling.", he responded, tilting his head a bit.

Kara scoffed. "Have you ever heard the term 'privacy'? That's kinda what I need right now.", she muttered, raising her eyebrows. Loki just chuckled at this.

"My apologies, darling. But I need to follow you wherever you go. I can't leave you out of my sight.", he replied, taking a sudden interest in his nails. Kara's eyes widened.

"The f**k? You serious?", she yelled, and Loki nodded. "Oh, I'm gonna flush my way out of here and finally bask in my freedom! Is that it?", she ranted, sarcasm dripping from her tongue.

"Just perform your morning routine, Kara. I'll be here standing in the doorway.", Loki replied calmly, making Kara sigh.

"I lost my freedom and my privacy. Great.", she uttered, rolling her eyes as she squirted some toothpaste onto her toothbrush.

"You brought this upon yourself.", he retorted, raising his eyebrow at her.

After she was done brushing her teeth, washing her face and peeing (she managed to convince Loki to turn away for this part), the pair made their way to the dining room.

The mouthwatering aroma of freshly cooked eggs and the sound of bacon being fried filled the room. Loki's jaw dropped upon laying his eyes on the cook.

"Thor? You cook Midgardian food?", he inquired, scrunching up his nose, making his brother face him. Thor grinned at this.

"Why, yes, brother. You're not the only fast learner in this team.", the God of Thunder responded as he plated the remaining eggs and bacon.

Wanda was pouring juice in everyone's glasses and Vision was handing everyone utensils. Tony was busy reading the newspaper in his seat, Rhodey just got out of bed and Steve called Natasha, Clint and Sam over.

"I'm telling you, boys, I'm the best.", the redhead strutted in the room with a smirk on her lips, Clint and Sam close behind her. The two men rolled their eyes and sat down.

"The best at what?", Steve asked, placing a napkin on his lap. Vision noticed this and did the same, making Tony raise an eyebrow.

"Hand-to-hand combat.", Natasha shrugged, taking a bite of Thor's cooking.

"I'd have to disagree with you on that, Romanoff. ", Steve replied, a smile on his face.

"As do I.", Thor spoke after drinking his juice. Loki rolled his eyes.