15. 》Soaring, Flying 《

"Remind me, where are we going again?", Natasha asked, her eyebrows furrowing after eating her 100th bag of peanuts.

The team was now currently in an airplane on their way to wherever Stark made his reservations.

"To my secret location. Now, hush.", he sarcastically replied, and went back to sipping his glass of champagne.

"We could have just rode one of your private jets, Tony. ", Rhodey piped up. Tony scoffed.

"What and get all your Avenger germs on it? No, thanks.", he replied, and it was his team's turn to scoff.

He stood up, and spread his arms. "And besides, it's so much fun knowing you can rent a commercial plane all to yourself.", Tony added, walking towards the bathroom.

"Stupid rich guy.", Sam muttered, earning a nod from Wanda, Kara and Loki. Steve gave him a scolding look.

Clint mocked being shocked. "Sam! Language!" Everyone except Loki and Kara (typical) laughed at this.

They were currently seated in threes: Kara was between Loki and Thor, Tony with Rhodey and Natasha, Steve with Sam and Clint, and Wanda with Vision.

Kara internally groaned at Clint's humor. She rolled her eyes and focused her attention on the television screen in front of her.

Little did she know, Loki had the same reaction.

"It deeply amuses me how you two are so much alike.", Thor speaks up, breaking the pair's gaze on the television.

"What?", "Pardon me?", they simultaneously said. Thor chuckled.

"You two are perfect for each other.", the blonde god comments, making Kara's face scrunch up in disgust. Loki, on the other hand, gave a small smile.

"Umm, ew. No.", she replies, eyeing the God of Mischief, who cocks an eyebrow in response.

"There is no way I'm ever associating myself with you in that way again, ever.", she added, leaning away from Loki.

"If you say so, darling.", he simply answered. Loki suddenly pecked her cheek and smirked at her. Kara was surprised and drew her hand to smack him, but was stopped by Thor.

"Bad Kara.", Thor scolded. Kara forcefully removed her hand from his grasp and stood up harshly, making her way to the bathroom. Loki was chuckling at all this.

"Brother, did you have to piss her off?", the elder god asked. Loki shrugged.

"That's just how she is. Plus, it is more fun that way.", Loki replies.

Their conversation was cut short when they heard a loud groan coming from outside the bathroom.

"Don't you groan at me, woman. I'm taking a sh*t in here.", Tony said from inside the bathroom. Kara punched the door and proceeded somewhere else, making Wanda and Vision jolt upright to the amusement of their teammates.

"What the hell? We're trying to sleep!", Wanda spoke, her voice a bit raspy from being woken up.

"I will not hesitate to zap anyone who makes a noise again.", Vision warned, giving everyone the dirty eye. Everyone stiffled a laugh.

"Better go warn Kara.", Loki whispered to his brother, standing up and walking to where Kara went, putting a smile on Thor's face.